Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

image.jpeg.dbc8b460f163ccefc3cc702c89e73464.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

image.jpeg.dbc8b460f163ccefc3cc702c89e73464.jpeg

There are vegans out there who think that's how endometriosis works? :huh: 

Just now, paco said:

There are vegans out there who think that's how endometriosis works? :huh: 

I know a vegan who hates vegetables, other than beans. They are an odd bunch. She likes wearing a t-shirt that proclaims her as Super Bish

2 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

I know a vegan who hates vegetables, other than beans. They are an odd bunch. She likes wearing a t-shirt that proclaims her as Super Bish

She sounds like a gas.

1 hour ago, paco said:

She sounds like a gas.

My wife is too nice of a person, and she collects broken people who have had a hard time. Last time she was over, she went off at me for buying "oppression grapes" from the Food Giant.

1 hour ago, Toastrel said:

My wife is too nice of a person, and she collects broken people who have had a hard time. Last time she was over, she went off at me for buying "oppression grapes" from the Food Giant.

I know I'm going to regret this, but...oppression grapes?

3 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

I know I'm going to regret this, but...oppression grapes?

They're the fruit equivalent of blood diamonds.

 

 

You know.  Amazing.

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

oppression grapes?

It's what Toaster's wife calls his balls - the ones she keeps in her coin purse 

1 hour ago, vikas83 said:

I know I'm going to regret this, but...oppression grapes?

I did not try to follow her logic. I guess whatever country we get grapes from out of season in the US, are places where the people are oppressed.

I just thought they were red grapes.

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

It's what Toaster's wife calls his balls - the ones she keeps in her coin purse 

Spoken like a d-less wonder.

image.png.497f0e852156a8492151dbe37ea19b8d.png

IMG_7482.thumb.jpeg.c1277b92a835e8145d1a05c25780efa5.jpeg

r/Funnymemes - What's yours?

Mine was bullets 

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Image

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

r/Funnymemes - What's yours?

Mine was bullets 

 

 

Screenshot_20240927_173128_Google.jpg

image.thumb.png.2c22ee28d24035cb27702a6a750bfead.png

FB_IMG_1727443811849.jpg

Screenshot_20240926_200830_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1727389703889.jpg

Screenshot_20240926_133223_Facebook.jpg

9 hours ago, Toastrel said:

I did not try to follow her logic. I guess whatever country we get grapes from out of season in the US, are places where the people are oppressed.

I just thought they were red grapes.

Chile and Mexico

FB_IMG_1727480268486.jpg

461481129_864014732499316_5845240260159782461_n.jpg

18 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

r/Funnymemes - What's yours?

Mine was bullets 

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Mine too.  Next was money.  
 

If I had the latter I wouldn’t need the former.  Well played google.  

461609093_864186719148784_2417324136631312287_n.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.