November 8, 20241 yr 22 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said: It's mostly chains out that way. Not sure what your budget is.. capital grille, Sullivan's, some other steakhouses are reliably good. If you want to have a real nice dinner Autograph's (comes up as Autograph Brasserie) is good. It's more Wayne so a little further than KoP but very good place. Will and Bill's is also nice. A bit off the beaten path as well. If you feel like gambling there's also a crappy Hooters. But don't say I didn't warn ya. looking for mid range for the fam. Saw something called founding farmers online but don’t know anything about it. I’ll check out the ones you mentioned as well. Thnx.
November 8, 20241 yr 6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said: looking for mid range for the fam. Saw something called founding farmers online but don’t know anything about it. I’ll check out the ones you mentioned as well. Thnx. Founding Farmers is decent. It's in the "town square" or whatever they built over by Wegmans. If you want great beer selection City Works is good. Food is mediocre though. Founding Farmers has better food. Davios there is also very good. But expensive. The pizza place in there, I'm failing to remember the name but it's right in the same area, is also very good. Not sure they have alcohol if that's a deal breaker. Founding Farmer's is solid.
November 8, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, mr_hunt said: anybody know of a good restaurant in KOP? taking the kid to top golf there tomorrow so we're looking for somewhere to grab dinner afterwards. Founding Farmers in the Town Center. It’s in the Shi Tpa Town
November 8, 20241 yr 3 hours ago, Talkingbirds said: WTF ? Yeah I don't know what that is either. A baby hippo in a bath tub? A rutabaga from Chernobyl? A new Dove commercial?
November 8, 20241 yr Author 2 hours ago, mr_hunt said: anybody know of a good restaurant in KOP? taking the kid to top golf there tomorrow so we're looking for somewhere to grab dinner afterwards. My wife loves The Melting Pot. Kids enjoy it because of the chocolate fondue. I’m not a big fan of the actual dinner unless I can get the grill to cook.
November 8, 20241 yr 2 hours ago, mr_hunt said: anybody know of a good restaurant in KOP? taking the kid to top golf there tomorrow so we're looking for somewhere to grab dinner afterwards. My SIL is taking my nephew and his friend there tomorrow too. I'm gunna have to call her and tell her to stay home
November 9, 20241 yr 49 minutes ago, mr_hunt said: looking for mid range for the fam. Saw something called founding farmers online but don’t know anything about it. I’ll check out the ones you mentioned as well. Thnx. Plaza Azteca is a reasonably priced Mexican joint with decent food. Maggianos is always a safe bet. Shake Shack if you're just looking for burgers. If you're taking 476 home you can also stop in Plymouth Meeting. There are a bunch of places near there too
November 9, 20241 yr 22 minutes ago, iladelphxx said: Plaza Azteca is a reasonably priced Mexican joint with decent food. Maggianos is always a safe bet. Shake Shack if you're just looking for burgers. If you're taking 476 home you can also stop in Plymouth Meeting. There are a bunch of places near there too Yeah I should have mentioned plaza azteca. It's pretty decent. There's also a cheesecake factory if you're into that sorta thing. Place gets packed though so might be a wait.
November 9, 20241 yr 3 hours ago, mr_hunt said: anybody know of a good restaurant in KOP? taking the kid to top golf there tomorrow so we're looking for somewhere to grab dinner afterwards. Schmoopie said Seasons 52 use to be good.
November 9, 20241 yr 57 minutes ago, BFit said: My SIL is taking my nephew and his friend there tomorrow too. I'm gunna have to call her and tell her to stay home tell her to stop by & say hello. she can just go around yelling "mike hunt” and I’ll hear her.
Create an account or sign in to comment