November 17, 20241 yr 21 hours ago, Dave Moss said: Tyson is 58 years old. He needs to find a hobby that doesn’t involve getting punched in the face. You’ll be 58 before you know it Ottoman Man.
November 17, 20241 yr On 11/12/2024 at 8:23 PM, NothingClever said: NGL... It is nice to be tall. Makes getting in and out of a McLaren a bit of a challenge.
November 17, 20241 yr 1 minute ago, lynched1 said: Makes getting in and out of a McLaren a bit of a challenge. True, and I just smacked my head off of a cabinet earlier today... and people are always asking me to get stuff for them at the grocery store It's not all roses, but it has its benefits
November 17, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, DrPhilly said: You’ll be 58 before you know it Ottoman Man. I doubt I live that long, but we'll see
Create an account or sign in to comment