Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Screenshot_20241130_230813_Instagram.jpg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1732979753172.jpg

Screenshot_20241129_233451_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241129_233528_Instagram.jpg

7 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I know it was a huge play at the time, but listening live when it happened, I thought his reaction was a bit over the top. 

And that's saying something for Gus Johnson!

9 minutes ago, M.C. said:

And that's saying something for Gus Johnson!

I generally like his enthusiasm, but that play sounded like he was out of breath. If it were a game sealing pick, maybe I could understand, but it was just a big in the moment play with plenty of game left.

image.thumb.png.8c159d0edfc3c32dd332878a71003d1c.png

image.thumb.png.83b259af27998d58582190ef5e378c77.png

FB_IMG_1733082585821.jpg

Screenshot_20241201_190351_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241201_190335_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241201_182750_Instagram.jpg

I made a gif 

 

easy gif1733124629832.gif

image.jpeg.7e7cdec23e7793c86b6e3604b6e7b583.jpeg

CC823D36-0AEE-4F01-841D-951A89F02009.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

22 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20241129_233451_Instagram.jpg

It's like how the Jets keep switching logos to the one they stopped using 15 years earlier

 

Can you summarize so I don't have to watch that?

23 minutes ago, paco said:

Can you summarize so I don't have to watch that?

Oh my bad. Thought it was obvious without even watching. The look on the guy in the bottom pic was funny to me

26 minutes ago, paco said:

Can you summarize so I don't have to watch that?

He is very rich, she is giving him sex because he buys her everything she wants, the end.

Screenshot_20241201_225002_Google.jpg

WTF

 

Screenshot_20241202_145545_TikTok.jpg

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

WTF

 

Screenshot_20241202_145545_TikTok.jpg

seriously, that's a great deal! half off!

29 minutes ago, NOTW said:

WTF

 

Screenshot_20241202_145545_TikTok.jpg

damnit, i have a buddy whos a nic cage fan and this would be hilarious

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.