Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

IMG_4974.jpeg.4dd8c564ed80adf3db2b3f9ec1f5ac82.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

IMG_2385.thumb.jpeg.80599da53a477bc18c3129a3e650c378.jpeg

IMG_4937.thumb.jpeg.2c23b681f9ae593939a3367d149795ad.jpeg

cgIOuED.png

gF1CNsH.png

IMG_0646.jpeg

FB_IMG_1733448282535.jpg

Screenshot_20241205_201220_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241205_125734_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241204_224735_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241204_224718_Instagram.jpg

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20241204_224735_Instagram.jpg

I had to listen to an obscure static filled AM radio station to see if our school district’s 3 digit code would be announced. 

FB_IMG_1733465401563.jpg

903eb6377d4833afd82be7283ca1aa1aea0540bbc14344f143192bffcfa8b64e.jpg

ULUcfmP.png

IMG_2176.jpg

12 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20241204_224718_Instagram.jpg

WTF is wrong with ankle socks <_<

7 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

WTF is wrong with ankle socks <_<

My thoughts as well.  Dress socks not included, that's all I have.  What am I supposed to wear, these bad boys?

hLzj89s.png

s3LG928.png

25 minutes ago, paco said:

What am I supposed to wear, these bad boys?

Own a Kilt ?

 

IMG_4352.jpeg

IVLTyvI.png

57 minutes ago, paco said:

My thoughts as well.  Dress socks not included, that's all I have.  What am I supposed to wear, these bad boys?

hLzj89s.png

Honestly, yes. That's what the kids like to wear these days.

I just can’t do a long sock. I KNOW. This makes me so uncool. But as a  45-year-old Gen Xer (I’m not even a Millennial) I just can’t bring myself  to do it. It feels wrong. I think it looks great on ... 55 Crazy Sock Day Ideas To Buy or DIY for Teachers and Students

xkU9bF3.png

2 hours ago, paco said:

AND A PINT OF GIN PLS YUM

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.