Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Another great Cyanide And Happiness cartoon - Imgflip

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1734212734905.jpg

FB_IMG_1721182001536.jpg

FB_IMG_1728605566863.jpg

FB_IMG_1724728887713.jpg

20230227_195459.jpg

FB_IMG_1734231773732.jpg

Screenshot_20241215_002153_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1734276909802.jpg

FB_IMG_1734279759711.jpg

FB_IMG_1734318129630.jpg

Screenshot_20241214_210553_Instagram.jpg

image.jpeg.26235e425b0611c095e1638a418e3193.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.63469cc624d542f02fbeacb695e07289.jpeg

image.jpeg.70ca6619d538150351cb0f0b91f260e4.jpeg

IMG_4377.jpeg

FB_IMG_1734362708434.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/wife-begins-funeral-arrangements-for-husband-after-he-fails-to-respond-to-text-within-13-seconds

Quote
Wife Begins Funeral Arrangements For Husband After He Fails To Respond To Text Within 13 Seconds
Life·Dec 15, 2022 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads. 
Article Image

BLUE SPRINGS, MO — A family was brought to the brink of tragedy today as a local woman began making funeral arrangements for her husband when he failed to respond to her text message within 13 seconds.

"I could only assume that something horrible had happened and that he was clearly dead," said Ashley Jones. "That's the only logical explanation for him not responding to me immediately."

Ashley's husband, Michael Jones, was hard at work at his shop and was unaware that his wife had sent the initial text message and the 15 others that frantically followed in a span of 45 seconds. "I thought I heard my phone buzz, but I just wanted to finish up what I was doing real quick," Michael said, clearly not understanding the cruel sorrow he had just inflicted on the love of his life.

Phone calls were immediately placed to the local police department to request a welfare check, followed quickly by additional calls to the family's life insurance provider, several funeral homes, and Costco to inquire about purchasing a casket.

"I was just about to provide my credit card number to make a down payment on the gravesite when he finally texted me back," Ashley said. "But that was at least five minutes after I originally texted him. I was so relieved to learn that he hadn't died."

At publishing time, Ashley was deliberating whether she should work on getting a refund on the down payments she had made and cancel the casket order, or simply wait until the next time she would assume Michael was dead due to not answering his phone on the first ring.

 

 

FB_IMG_1734395080294.jpg

Screenshot_20241216_222520_Instagram.jpg.18316570268eb5d0ff0e982a42c49ee9.jpg

 

Reminded me of this... 

 

 

IMG_0866.jpeg

image.thumb.png.871f3f96a38ec9a450cd90152b0b982a.png

image.thumb.png.4b9f5c9ccb50792faacfb5a05387baee.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.