Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

I was 99% sure this was @we_gotta_believe until the comment at the 53 second mark. Then, I was absolutely positive. :lol: 

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.c2d4d4b19f546291f5d678cbac83fd1b.png

@schmoopie 

0Nv5KZZ.png

29 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I was 99% sure this was @we_gotta_believe until the comment at the 53 second mark. Then, I was absolutely positive. :lol: 

Can't be him.  Some of his posts were actually funny.

470546164_892388043048637_6941231389956238507_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

I was 99% sure this was @we_gotta_believe until the comment at the 53 second mark. Then, I was absolutely positive. :lol: 

I mean, Jason Mraz is weird though

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

I was 99% sure this was @we_gotta_believe until the comment at the 53 second mark. Then, I was absolutely positive. :lol: 

:blush:

IMG_0900.jpeg

IMG_0899.jpeg

FB_IMG_1734550015592.jpg

May be an image of text

image.thumb.png.5a94009a1babbbdf305d1b8c74c9f0ed.png

IMG_2704.jpeg

FB_IMG_1734568221386.jpg

Screenshot_20241216_213606_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241216_213451_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20241219_085609_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e0cdc4d8f171609be2b3cca729b41684.jpg

 

IYKYK

IMG_0901.jpeg

IMG_5210.thumb.jpeg.641e86b79874fc6d5fa9c19374bea45d.jpeg

IMG_5203.thumb.jpeg.a75bfac184b0aaa38409d738b3758233.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg.86ee0f73ea6357c619b4a80afe7f878d.jpeg

IMG_5202.jpeg.a74c5c437b0961f9070038c5110ce38c.jpeg

FB_IMG_1734647356927.jpg

FB_IMG_1734647851835.jpg

8 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20241219_085609_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e0cdc4d8f171609be2b3cca729b41684.jpg

 

IYKYK

 

181f5c4b-d424-4d0c-b4ef-a9da912386b9_text.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.