Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Screenshot_20250210_110210_Instagram.jpg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1739173983827.jpg

Screenshot_20250209_194740_Instagram.jpg

7 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

IMG_2618.thumb.jpeg.f8434e5d81aa70a4e5781b8f3c9d2014.jpeg

 

Resumes.jpg

That one worked out so perfect for me @Shepard Wong :lol:

They're not even looking in the same same direction

2 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

That one worked out so perfect for me @Shepard Wong :lol:

They're even looking in the same same direction

fixed... post edits are acting weird :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

fixed... post edits are acting weird :unsure:

I figured that’s what you meant.  

Screenshot_20250210_194722_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250210_195500_Instagram.jpg

IMG_5782.png

image.png.9a3aa1f772301f4c65f76a2af6e0c554.png

Sensitive snowflake. 

Screenshot_20250211_082809_Facebook.jpg

Holy s***.  Someone told me this and I thought they were joking

zz7IB2n.png

34 minutes ago, paco said:

Holy s***.  Someone told me this and I thought they were joking

zz7IB2n.png

They misspelled Merica!!!!

cm40h6ardgie1.jpeg.88eb46014ffcde987a9bf0772b4261e7.jpeg

53 minutes ago, paco said:

Holy s***.  Someone told me this and I thought they were joking

zz7IB2n.png

a friend of mine from high school posted a screen capture from his phone of it proclaiming how awesome it is. I just don’t understand why. He lives in Montgomery County, PA. I just don’t understand how this change impacts his life at all. 

2 minutes ago, Imp81318 said:

a friend of mine from high school posted a screen capture from his phone of it proclaiming how awesome it is. I just don’t understand why. He lives in Montgomery County, PA. I just don’t understand how this change impacts his life at all. 

Cause Merica!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Imp81318 said:

a friend of mine from high school posted a screen capture from his phone of it proclaiming how awesome it is. I just don’t understand why. He lives in Montgomery County, PA. I just don’t understand how this change impacts his life at all. 

Because it's super official!*

 

 

*Only in America.  If you use google maps in Mexico it still says Gulf of Mexico

29 minutes ago, paco said:

Because it's super official!*

 

 

*Only in America.  If you use google maps in Mexico it still says Gulf of Mexico

Idk. I used google.mx and google.pl and still get gulf of America. 

30 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Idk. I used google.mx and google.pl and still get gulf of America. 

It goes by IP\location, not url.

Quote

"People using Maps in the US will see ‘Gulf of America,’ and people in Mexico will see ‘Gulf of Mexico.’ Everyone else will see both names,” it said in a statement Monday.

 

Screenshot_20250211_130706_Facebook.jpg

IMG_2150.jpeg

5 hours ago, paco said:

Holy s***.  Someone told me this and I thought they were joking

zz7IB2n.png

I’m shocked he didn’t sell off the naming rights

IMG_2620.thumb.jpeg.e3eb11b69188c26466a94ff182aa2d23.jpeg

IMG_4611.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I’m shocked he didn’t sell off the naming rights

IMG_2620.thumb.jpeg.e3eb11b69188c26466a94ff182aa2d23.jpeg

if he gets rid of income tax and sells off naming rights to stuff like this, im game. ill absolutley visit the indepence blue cross liberty bell powered by wawa.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.