Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

I mean... it should just automatically stop at "man, that's WAY too many".  

 

I would have also accepted "That's a LOT of herpes"

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, paco said:

I mean... it should just automatically stop at "man, that's WAY too many".  

 

I would have also accepted "That's a LOT of herpes"

image.jpeg.7106891cb668600bb0cfa40669698323.jpeg

 

 

FB_IMG_1740707827357.jpg

Screenshot_20250227_221111_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250227_215200_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250227_184007_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1740685391066.jpg

Screenshot_20250226_185136_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1740722999959.jpg

^That one is up there with 007 373 5963.

 

If you know it, you’ll know it forever. 

IMG_8644.webp

image.jpeg.53aaf5b6d96640db0f8ed69f7cea443f.jpeg

image.jpeg.bf020b42da561b8206fa7b40abfba59b.jpeg

image.jpeg.d957b719ea87a2d42b70ceb8002567ff.jpeg

IMG_8645.webp

7 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20250227_184007_Instagram.jpg

A+ parenting.  And this is one of the 5% of my posts that I’m being 100% serious. 

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

^That one is up there with 007 373 5963.

 

If you know it, you’ll know it forever. 

I know it.  30 years too late. 

image.png.6d213e99bee60f78f9327f10513be473.png

IMG_6519.jpeg.6e7587de9c4f93761aad16caefc14e70.jpeg

How have I not seen this until today? 🤣

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20250228_114930_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1740722874829.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.