Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

ruined???  :unsure:   :nonono:  

 

i mean....:rock: :groovy:

GYr2o6Y.png

PReeqq0.png

IMG_2620.jpeg

FB_IMG_1740607821971.jpg

FB_IMG_1740611424529.jpg

Screenshot_20250225_163033_Instagram.jpg

IMG_6505.thumb.jpeg.0c449e70dff0826f966d0a5a9c1f26ac.jpeg

  • Author

 

 

On 2/21/2025 at 6:41 PM, pisceschica said:

image.thumb.png.9503b79961636cbe73386b3e38a977b7.png

I’d like to dig into the logistics of this a little bit more. In my head, I’m thinking of the busiest time ever when you go to the DMV without an appointment. 

9 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I’d like to dig into the logistics of this a little bit more. In my head, I’m thinking of the busiest time ever when you go to the DMV without an appointment. 

I've thought about this one WAY too much. It's about one dude every 82 seconds if they're all using the same hole. It's even less time if you factor in food/bathroom breaks. 

36 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

I've thought about this one WAY too much. It's about one dude every 82 seconds if they're all using the same hole. It's even less time if you factor in food/bathroom breaks. 

image.gif.c997a35363dfe05a0aac5c5b979e2779.gif
 

Sex Project Manager:  "Hey everyone!  Let’s take 30 for lunch.  We are ahead of schedule with 547 loads blown onto Miss Bonnie Blue.  We’ve got chips and Quizno’s trays in the conference room.  Please be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before diving in.” 

4 hours ago, It Hurts said:

IMG_2620.jpeg

Another eagles QB fing the chiefs. 

34 minutes ago, hputenis said:

image.gif.c997a35363dfe05a0aac5c5b979e2779.gif
 

Sex Project Manager:  "Hey everyone!  Let’s take 30 for lunch.  We are ahead of schedule with 547 loads blown onto Miss Bonnie Blue.  We’ve got chips and Quizno’s trays in the conference room.  Please be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before diving in.” 

That's another thing I've (sadly) thought about. No way everyone is blowing loads in 82 seconds.  So it's probably just "pump pump pump NEXT!". But then there's probably a handful of guys that got too eager with fluffing and did bust. And just like...imagine 3 pumping a woman in front of 1000+ witnesses. I gotta imagine that's a weird drive home.

12 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

That's another thing I've (sadly) thought about. No way everyone is blowing loads in 82 seconds.  So it's probably just "pump pump pump NEXT!". But then there's probably a handful of guys that got too eager with fluffing and did bust. And just like...imagine 3 pumping a woman in front of 1000+ witnesses. I gotta imagine that's a weird drive home.

I can smell the AIDS from your post. 🤮

never gets old 

E7DC7F1A-82A4-4A58-B701-EC3026592786.jpeg

sCcBciv.jpeg.368290dbb715a2d13580df19886b47bb.jpeg

I'm jealous of what Kz and Mikemack have

FAEE4F7C-074F-43F9-9D50-0BC3DBCE6D02.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9f5b36f020688d29cb3746bb4ff94a24.jpeg

IMG_8621.webp

image.jpeg.43dd142b6834badd704e87a0cf9eb125.jpeg

12 hours ago, hputenis said:

I’d like to dig into the logistics of this a little bit more. In my head, I’m thinking of the busiest time ever when you go to the DMV without an appointment. 

 

12 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

I've thought about this one WAY too much. It's about one dude every 82 seconds if they're all using the same hole. It's even less time if you factor in food/bathroom breaks. 

 

12 hours ago, hputenis said:

image.gif.c997a35363dfe05a0aac5c5b979e2779.gif
 

Sex Project Manager:  "Hey everyone!  Let’s take 30 for lunch.  We are ahead of schedule with 547 loads blown onto Miss Bonnie Blue.  We’ve got chips and Quizno’s trays in the conference room.  Please be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before diving in.” 

 

11 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

That's another thing I've (sadly) thought about. No way everyone is blowing loads in 82 seconds.  So it's probably just "pump pump pump NEXT!". But then there's probably a handful of guys that got too eager with fluffing and did bust. And just like...imagine 3 pumping a woman in front of 1000+ witnesses. I gotta imagine that's a weird drive home.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

sCcBciv.jpeg.368290dbb715a2d13580df19886b47bb.jpeg

I'm jealous of what Kz and Mikemack have

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

 

 

 

giphy.gif

Look I'm not happy about how my brain works sometimes either. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.