Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

image.jpeg.18ea7c9edfdb240c7c8f0152806bcc55.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

J02kTyd.png

 

@DrPhilly, explain yourself

pzVgU0V.png

q0Zx337.png

I need this

 

QJD5vtl.png

UrPsaU4.png

J6prL26.jpeg

Try not to skeet, nerds.

 

XiEnNvR.png

32 minutes ago, paco said:

J02kTyd.png

 

@DrPhilly, explain yourself

I refuse to go to that place

Just now, DrPhilly said:

I refuse to go to that place

Because you don't want to be turned into a meatball?

15 minutes ago, paco said:

Because you don't want to be turned into a meatball?

I’ll start using that excuse, thanks 

FB_IMG_1743118864728.jpg

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1743118864728.jpg

Hit

Screenshot_20250327_215339_Instagram.thumb.jpg.43dcc4327876f11d767589f5cf9972ec.jpg

17 minutes ago, M.C. said:

Screenshot_20250327_215339_Instagram.thumb.jpg.43dcc4327876f11d767589f5cf9972ec.jpg

Perfect timing it's my buddy's birthday and he's a cowboys fan... aaaaaaannnndd sent 

zeAwMZW.png

 

 

bloeBDv.png

 

chong-smokingpipe.gif

d5cIJvG.png

b6QOjyN.png

iktwtFm.png

GiPGQJM.png

QZCsehS.png

mehtsGa.png

 

I've literally been in heated arguments over this :lol: 

6Qj265N.png

 

same energy

H1e67ff.png

8EF4q8a.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.