Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I still don't know what's going on ..... it's kinda freaking me out.

Turn your head to the left.

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Turn your head to the left.

I eventually got it but it looked like the melding of two dogs for a minute.

In my defense I'm in bed sick with congestion and a pounding headache. I'm not quite at procuck levels of brain damage but I'm not nearly 100%

RDT_20250413_1025021218961950746958363.jpg

FB_IMG_1744512471807.jpg

Screenshot_20250412_164832_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20250411_192854_Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

I knew he'd originally been given a wig to use but I don't think I'd ever seen a picture of him with it. That's not a good look for him lol.

Reminds me of someone though...

image.png

image.png

FB_IMG_1744595792089.jpgFB_IMG_1744595798996.jpg

7 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

image.png

They had it right the first time!

GVBaeu8.png

O0CYFQv.png

HNNZPkZ.png

4zzpoCW.png

kA8uAmF.png

QsMkxz6.png

0v1dYrU.png

S66XtGc.png

7vLqJhP.png

GVDLK0J.png

JpYDlCR.png

IMG_7493.jpeg

very non-political

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.