Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

IMG_7815.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

IMG_7620.jpeg

Screenshot 2025-05-01 144138.png

lLnovQt.png

4moC8At.png

ec6rZOB.png

tRQURFc.png

0hrzaKM.png

5eynjvA.png

tekaoiC.png

11 hours ago, paco said:

pLZadXZ.png

For 85 living the life he's lived he looks pretty Fing good honestly.

7 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

IMG_7815.jpeg

I wouldn't have guessed @vikas83 drive a Kia

9 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I wouldn't have guessed @vikas83 drive a Kia

He’s Indian and cheap. Why wouldn’t he?

image.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

image.jpeg

papa bear has an extra hand, damn AI

3 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

He’s Indian and cheap. Why wouldn’t he?

LOL - I'm cheap? This is news to me.

image.png

image.png

18 hours ago, paco said:

5eynjvA.png

image.png

image.png

3 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

papa bear has an extra hand, damn AI

I dunno, I count 2 hands

image.png

p7Yxn7u.png

y8R8uYd.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.