Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

FB_IMG_1748041481123.jpg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1748041382858.jpg

Screenshot_20250523_173911_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250523_173814_Instagram.jpg

image.png

main-qimg-6a0c2903d92c33a7a5c32167c07c80

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

FB_IMG_1748110581577.jpg

Screenshot_20250524_151853_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1748122574455.jpg

On 5/23/2025 at 4:56 PM, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20250523_163923_Instagram.jpg

I don’t get it

2 minutes ago, paco said:

I don’t get it

Exchanging memes with a girl means it's getting serious.

11 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Exchanging memes with a girl means it's getting serious.

I literary married a woman from this board. My post was a tad sarcastic

14 minutes ago, paco said:

I literary married a women from this board. My post was a tad sarcastic

Finally, the word literally used properly.

Even if it's to throw @paco's good fortune in my face. angry

24 minutes ago, paco said:

I literary married a woman from this board. My post was a tad sarcastic

Look at this guy humble bragging.

Did you actually meet through the emb?

29 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Look at this guy humble bragging.

Did you actually meet through the emb?

Yes

IMG_8121.jpeg

3 hours ago, paco said:

Yes

showboat nonono

14 hours ago, paco said:

Yes

Soooooo so what yer sayin is she went with the least offensive poster.

J/K

16 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Look at this guy humble bragging.

Did you actually meet through the emb?

I'm jealous. Whenever I try to pick up chicks on here it's just Bobeph catfishing

2 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

I'm jealous. Whenever I try to pick up chicks on here it's just Bobeph catfishing

Big teets though.

FB_IMG_1748218571242.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.