May 27, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, vikas83 said:A thousand times thisthe whole point of CVON is to tell each other how ill informed and ignorant they are.we're ahead of the curve.
May 27, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:the whole point of CVON is to tell each other how ill informed and ignorant they are.we're ahead of the curve.That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. You have no idea what you’re talking about.
May 27, 20251 yr 25 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. You have no idea what you’re talking about.your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
May 27, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, JohnSnowsHair said:your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!I fart in your general direction!
May 27, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!But your momma smells like dingleberries
Create an account or sign in to comment