June 6, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, paco said:I don't get what the big deal is about this. I won't back in if there's someone behind me, but if it makes exiting in a difficult parking lot easier it makes sense to take time to back in when parking. Assuming it's not some big delay for someone behind me 🤷♂️
June 6, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:I don't get what the big deal is about this. I won't back in if there's someone behind me, but if it makes exiting in a difficult parking lot easier it makes sense to take time to back in when parking. Assuming it's not some big delay for someone behind me 🤷♂️Backing in is easier and safer than backing out.
June 6, 20251 yr 30 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:I don't get what the big deal is about this. I won't back in if there's someone behind me, but if it makes exiting in a difficult parking lot easier it makes sense to take time to back in when parking. Assuming it's not some big delay for someone behind me 🤷♂️Agreed and with a back up camera, it’s even easier. Aside from my first vehicle, I’ve always had trucks and it’s a lot easier driving straight out.
June 6, 20251 yr 34 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:Backing in is easier and safer than backing out.
June 6, 20251 yr I'd break up on principle but something tells me that dude doesn't call the shots in that relationship
June 6, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:I don't get what the big deal is about this. I won't back in if there's someone behind me, but if it makes exiting in a difficult parking lot easier it makes sense to take time to back in when parking. Assuming it's not some big delay for someone behind me 🤷♂️It's the people with trucks or giant SUVs that do it in a busy parking lot, can't do it properly and have to do a 26 point turn back & forth, holding up other cars.
June 7, 20251 yr 18 minutes ago, NOTW said:It's the people with trucks or giant SUVs that do it in a busy parking lot, can't do it properly and have to do a 26 point turn back & forth, holding up other cars.
June 7, 20251 yr 20 minutes ago, NOTW said:It's the people with trucks or giant SUVs that do it in a busy parking lot, can't do it properly and have to do a 26 point turn back & forth, holding up other cars.So selfish jerks who inconvenience others carelessly and can't drive to boot.Yeah they suck. Half of them can't park correctly regardless of the method.
June 7, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, JohnSnowsHair said:So selfish jerks who inconvenience others carelessly and can't drive to boot.Yeah they suck. Half of them can't park correctly regardless of the method.
Create an account or sign in to comment