Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

zdgULkb.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Screenshot_20250612_082631_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1749747539116.jpg

FB_IMG_1749756313978.jpg

FB_IMG_1749760538808.jpg

57 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1749760538808.jpg

In a bar.

Steven flathead Chevy.

6 feet under the ground.

My brother’s.

????

Highway to hell.

I’ve had my personal info hacked from AT&T, Experion, my Health providers site and Medicare and I’ve never responded to these silly posts. Had to have 3 credit cards changed, a new Medicaid card issued. Hey I get your message, but none of this crap was my fault. They give you free identity protection for 2 or 3 years, but damage is done. Not going to issue a new SSN. It sucks. Froze my credit accounts. Put a freeze on deed to my home. Don’t wish this on my worst enemies. Darn I probably just shared too much info.

18 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

In a bar.

Steven flathead Chevy.

6 feet under the ground.

My brother’s.

????

Highway to hell.

I’ve had my personal info hacked from AT&T, Experion, my Health providers site and Medicare and I’ve never responded to these silly posts. Had to have 3 credit cards changed, a new Medicaid card issued. Hey I get your message, but none of this crap was my fault. They give you free identity protection for 2 or 3 years, but damage is done. Not going to issue a new SSN. It sucks. Froze my credit accounts. Put a freeze on deed to my home. Don’t wish this on my worst enemies. Darn I probably just shared too much info.

Can’t get in. What bar did you met him in?

21 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Can’t get in. What bar did you met him in?

It was the 70’s when people actually interacted with one another. I’ve been happily married for 47yrs to my wonderful wife. Did I share too much info , well GFY !

10 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

zdgULkb.jpeg

It’s Dollarita you uncultured swine

FB_IMG_1749848764210.jpg

501270870_122176892156326237_86086696607

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

506403760_122205904616121906_77129480550

505734118_1089847846511213_2730541086099

FB_IMG_1749929784949.jpg

FB_IMG_1749929418975.jpg

Screenshot_20250613_185548_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250613_185503_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250611_161136_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250614_102450_Instagram.jpg

On 6/12/2025 at 6:55 PM, Talkingbirds said:

It was the 70’s when people actually interacted with one another. I’ve been happily married for 47yrs to my wonderful wife. Did I share too much info , well GFY !

That's longer than I've been alive. Congrats man, I wish you many more years together.

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.