Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

562097895_2628236104203513_2558704138328

boob as hell, but thought it was funny until I realized that could be interpreted as the Hitler salute. Okay probably is Hitler salute. I’ll stop typing now.

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

boob as hell, but thought it was funny until I realized that could be interpreted as the Hitler salute. Okay probably is Hitler salute. I’ll stop typing now.

its still funny. boob-ist, yes, but still funny

49 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

boob as hell, but thought it was funny until I realized that could be interpreted as the Hitler salute. Okay probably is Hitler salute. I’ll stop typing now.

I think its fair to say that it is

558486432_1727406368060604_8382294768100

557778391_1100281288935694_6772477169731

Screenshot_20251013_195630_Instagram.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

FB_IMG_1760415091532.jpg

Screenshot_20251013_234600_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1760388720193.jpg

Screenshot_20251013_154050_X.jpg

Screenshot_20251012_011437_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20251009_191508_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1760462096405.jpg

"I choose the bear"

FB_IMG_1760457750910.jpg

560221118_1261528709353108_3701869159447

azfP0jr.jpeg

561721629_10172594188725252_369398637189

559957428_122225865464155900_90257901980

559556667_1519779486113151_4316025945700

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20251013_234600_Instagram.jpg

Something something.. pianist

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20251009_191508_Instagram.jpg

Arby's becomes liquid painfully fast

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.