Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Screenshot_20251026_145353_Instagram.jpg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Screenshot_20251026_145051_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251026_021947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251026_021120_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1761443912409.jpg

IMG_2881.thumb.jpeg.3da40eddb81bc1f12731ee065df2dc1b.jpeg

Screenshot_20251025_133908_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1761367397227.jpg

FB_IMG_1761355700082.jpg

571283954_1244550917699966_6901674804564

Screenshot_20251027_011756_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251027_010635_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1761535954475.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

15 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20251026_021120_Instagram.jpg

I thought it’s "I sued”

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I thought it’s "I sued”

That was my first thought, followed by I sharted.

Screenshot_20251027_114440_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251027_142524_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251027_133111_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251027_023836_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1761589911048.jpg

558788957_1099868758797615_1045712739203

Screenshot_20251027_165421_Instagram.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.