Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, pisceschica said:

How did you embed a TikTok?

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1761751170731.jpg

This kid already has a suspended license.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

How did you embed a TikTok?

I just copied the link and pasted it..unfortunately facebook/ig dont embed only twitter and tiktok..

30 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I just copied the link and pasted it..unfortunately facebook/ig dont embed only twitter and tiktok..

Hmm, didn't work for me

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Hmm, didn't work for me

I just tried it with another video (on desktop) initially it just shows the link but there was some option that showed up "show as link instead." But I didn't click it.

when I pasted this video it said this was converted to a link click to undo.

I undid it but it still showed as a link.

I deleted it and posted again; the link in url and the "copy link" option should be the same.

This man was preserved in the Pompeii disaster around 79 AD in uh… interesting way…

This man perished during the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius, when scorching ash and pumice rained down on Pompeii, engulfing the city in minutes. His body was instantly covered, preserving the final contortions of his muscles and limbs in extreme agony.

Over the centuries, his body decayed, leaving a hollow in the hardened ash, which archaeologists later filled with plaster to recreate this exact posture.

2,000 years later he gets laughed at online.

thats one way to go
569931553_802681935732015_59701908055493

574553017_1511890023742175_1239379736546

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

En_l%27an_2000___lead.jpeg?width=1200&he

FB_IMG_1762068667021.jpg

Screenshot_20251102_015222_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251101_220436_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251101_154111_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20251101_001348_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1761964026447.jpg

Poultry patrol

Screenshot_20251102_214851_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1762123646254.jpg

FB_IMG_1762115236112.jpgFB_IMG_1762115238782.jpgFB_IMG_1762115241779.jpg

Screenshot_20251102_233530_Instagram.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.