Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

IMG_9563.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

FB_IMG_1769091834941.jpg

Screenshot_20260121_185147_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260121_170618_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260121_121315_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260121_121211_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260121_104822_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260120_215627_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260120_155425_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260119_225403_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1768869581819.jpg

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20260120_155425_Instagram.jpg

Like 3 months ago my wife bought a pair of those and wore them to bed....I was high and laughed so hard I almost peed myself

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1768869581819.jpg

Dress code no sweatpants ? That could eliminate 50% of their customers.

Note: not that I know that by experience ? 🤸🥌🦪

Screenshot_20260122_132759_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260122_132455_Instagram.jpg

6 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Like 3 months ago my wife bought a pair of those and wore them to bed....I was high and laughed so hard I almost peed myself

What was the movie where someone said something similar (Billy Madison?) and then some other character says "Almost?!"

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

What was the movie where someone said something similar (Billy Madison?) and then some other character says "Almost?!"

Fine. I had a few drips before I was able to squeeze it off.

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

Fine. I had a few drips before I was able to squeeze it off.

You know where this is going. lol And normally that would too, but I'm adding stuff that won't apply lol. I googled and figure it out. It was the movie Dirty Work (1998) with Norm Macdonald.

Homeless Guy: And then when you jumped on that security guard's back and you were yelling in his ear, "The CIA put a chip in my brain!" I was laughing so hard, I almost crap my pants.

Homeless Guy: [grinning] Almost!

[They do a high-five]

G_SAE7cXEAAwL2i.jpeg

FB_IMG_1769133519440.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.