Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20260122_132455_Instagram.jpg

Impossible. A little dweeb on here once told me we know 99% of everything there is to know about physics

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

You know where this is going. lol And normally that would too, but I'm adding stuff that won't apply lol. I googled and figure it out. It was the movie Dirty Work (1998) with Norm Macdonald.

Homeless Guy: And then when you jumped on that security guard's back and you were yelling in his ear, "The CIA put a chip in my brain!" I was laughing so hard, I almost crap my pants.

Homeless Guy: [grinning] Almost!

[They do a high-five]

Oh

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

You know where this is going. lol And normally that would too, but I'm adding stuff that won't apply lol. I googled and figure it out. It was the movie Dirty Work (1998) with Norm Macdonald.

Homeless Guy: And then when you jumped on that security guard's back and you were yelling in his ear, "The CIA put a chip in my brain!" I was laughing so hard, I almost crap my pants.

Homeless Guy: [grinning] Almost!

[They do a high-five]

Pretty sure the one homeless guy in that movie was the high school principal who did the quiz game at the end of Billy Madison.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1769133519440.jpg

When I lived in my apartment above the bar, I used to ride my bike down to the river near by with a fold up chair, blue tooth speaker and a tumbler of some kind of mixed drink. I'd sit there half in the water singing old country music by myself.

That was my happy place...

40 minutes ago, paco said:

Pretty sure the one homeless guy in that movie was the high school principal who did the quiz game at the end of Billy Madison.

Correct

4 hours ago, paco said:

Pretty sure the one homeless guy in that movie was the high school principal who did the quiz game at the end of Billy Madison.

That's James Downey. He wrote for SNL for decades. One of the funniest guys behind the scenes.

620804749_18306463537260802_673817733429

617637495_1367750452029931_5348653040055

616850900_1293948712776150_3676911386232

619802486_1362962775867118_1576397243469

FB_IMG_1769221340564.jpg

IMG_9570.jpeg

IMG_9569.jpeg

Screenshot_20260122_151102_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260118_190538_Instagram.jpg

621577399_1310560067764633_4490307716554

FB_IMG_1769318928805.jpg

image.jpeg

main-qimg-52b27340a2fbbdf03c7bda145aa736

main-qimg-f7df6141863e82dc6c0c3a6f9fbc0c

image.jpeg

621644222_883628647758927_33280478427637

West Mexico being on the east coast got me lol

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.