February 19Feb 19 9 hours ago, NOTW said:If they accidentally slipped and let go they'd wind up looking like Baelor Targaryen
February 19Feb 19 6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:Ironically, the only beeper I ever had was part of a car alarm system I had installed. My buddy and I did the whole big car stereo thing in high school: huge subwoofer (JBL) and aftermarket speakers (I was partial to infinity at the time) powered by multiple amps (I had 3, one for the front speakers, one for the rear, one for sub) with capacitors for when there was a surge (deep bass). One day his got broken into and had his subs and amps stolen, so we both put in excalibur car alarm system with pagers.One day mine went off during a class. The teacher started to give me crap about having a beeper (strict no beeper rule) and all I said while I was running out the door "My car is getting Fing broken into". It ended up being a false alarm, so I came back in calmly and sat down. He said nothing I am not an early 90s teen!
February 19Feb 19 The OnionBurger King Looks OpenSCHAUMBURG, IL—Sources from within the car driving slowly past the Burger King at Roselle and Hartford report that, despite the late hour, the restaurant looks as if it could possibly be open. "Lights
Create an account or sign in to comment