February 24Feb 24 6 minutes ago, paco said:Dude. You are in Italy. Why are you buying Indian food? What's wrong with you?
February 24Feb 24 2 minutes ago, toolg said:Dude. You are in Italy. Why are you buying Indian food? What's wrong with you?While Indian food is delicious, yeah. Gotta go local in this situation.
February 24Feb 24 10 minutes ago, paco said:Of course those hosers are trying to make this our fault...
February 24Feb 24 Jumping into the section for a second. Any American who is remotely interested in sports and is upset we won gold is mentally ill. Same goes for people upset at the team for being respectful and happy to receive a call/invitation from POTUS. It's an American thing not a political thing just like when Lurie talked respecting the office and going to the WH even though he can't stand the guy. I don't know what their political beliefs are and I don't care. They played their asses off against a superior team and gritted out one of the best US victories I've seen in my life. We can be proud of them and celebrate the win without that BS. Should be a unifying moment. If you want to bash Trump or Kash whatever, but leave the boys alone.
February 25Feb 25 4 hours ago, toolg said:Dude. You are in Italy. Why are you buying Indian food? What's wrong with you?I assumed that was a joke about how many Indian people are in Canada, not an actual quote.
February 25Feb 25 4 hours ago, Diehardfan said:Jumping into the section for a second. Any American who is remotely interested in sports and is upset we won gold is mentally ill. Same goes for people upset at the team for being respectful and happy to receive a call/invitation from POTUS. It's an American thing not a political thing just like when Lurie talked respecting the office and going to the WH even though he can't stand the guy. I don't know what their political beliefs are and I don't care. They played their asses off against a superior team and gritted out one of the best US victories I've seen in my life. We can be proud of them and celebrate the win without that BS. Should be a unifying moment. If you want to bash Trump or Kash whatever, but leave the boys alone.Feels like a good time to remind you that you voted for a pedophile who continues to cover up for other pedophiles.
February 25Feb 25 5 hours ago, Diehardfan said:Jumping into the section for a second. Any American who is remotely interested in sports and is upset we won gold is mentally ill. Same goes for people upset at the team for being respectful and happy to receive a call/invitation from POTUS. It's an American thing not a political thing just like when Lurie talked respecting the office and going to the WH even though he can't stand the guy. I don't know what their political beliefs are and I don't care. They played their asses off against a superior team and gritted out one of the best US victories I've seen in my life. We can be proud of them and celebrate the win without that BS. Should be a unifying moment. If you want to bash Trump or Kash whatever, but leave the boys alone.1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:Feels like a good time to remind you that you voted for a pedophile who continues to cover up for other pedophiles.
February 25Feb 25 6 hours ago, BFit said:So, it's not a neck? Had to google search the image. It’s a hand going into a pant pocket. White tshirt. Khaki pants.
Create an account or sign in to comment