March 9Mar 9 6 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:I love reading bad reviews because probably 60% of them are exactly like this. I actually saw the opposite of this looking for a place to eat yesterday. Person left 4 stars but the review said the food was bad, meat was cold, waitress was rude and portions were way too small for the price " terrible experience, 4/5 stars"
March 9Mar 9 9 hours ago, NOTW said:Could've gone in the posts about your Mom thread.It was surprisingly easy on those old machines to get into the compartment that collected the quarters.So I've been told.
March 9Mar 9 9 hours ago, NOTW said:It took me all of a minute to get tired of her. The sooner she fades away, the better. Can't the put her in a 3rd rate home where she slowly loses her dignity?
March 9Mar 9 8 minutes ago, NOTW said:Insane storyDude. It's a two minute video. If there is no ring camera footage let us know up front, ok?
Create an account or sign in to comment