Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

181MHCB.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

R3n76lm.jpeg

If you're at work or near family, SOUND UP!

2 hours ago, paco said:

CnccPkN.jpeg

I read somewhere his appearance (when he was a younger man obviously) was what Bond was supposed to look like in the novels, but im not sure how true that is.

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

I read somewhere his appearance (when he was a younger man obviously) was what Bond was supposed to look like in the novels, but im not sure how true that is.

Screenshot_20260311_190439_Instagram.jpg

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

I read somewhere his appearance (when he was a younger man obviously) was what Bond was supposed to look like in the novels, but im not sure how true that is.

Supposedly he was the expert to go to when you needed to know what it sounded like when you stab a man to death

3 minutes ago, paco said:

Supposedly he was the expert to go to when you needed to know what it sounded like when you stab a man to death

See the above video I posted

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

See the above video I posted

I would but I’m in the middle of my daughters put down and she’s falling asleep in my lap

I’ll check it in a bit after

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

See the above video I posted

1 hour ago, paco said:

I would but I’m in the middle of my daughters put down and she’s falling asleep in my lap

I’ll check it in a bit after

Schmoopie put on the Love is Blind Reunion, so now was the perfect time lol

FB_IMG_1773093614472.jpg

angry-phone-call-mark-baum.gif

FB_IMG_1773182802944.jpg

Screenshot_20260310_205618_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1773210703928.jpg

FB_IMG_1773269763427.jpg

Screenshot_20260311_192104_Facebook.jpg

main-qimg-b8a18319b95c7abba79ca61a433541

IMG_9649.jpeg

main-qimg-fe883b89aa1a81d50a6502a67dfc4e

6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1773210703928.jpg

I didn’t know Firefox was still around.

Screenshot_20260312_121918_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20260312_121403_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260312_014534_Instagram.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.