Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

2jl8CyJ.png

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

IgtolPU.jpeg

TGK7wrX.jpeg

6 hours ago, paco said:

iyxtwCd.gif

6 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

il_1190x945.4994972707_91lk.jpg

It's in Anaheim

Disney isn't in Orlando, either

FB_IMG_1775521415619.jpg

image.jpeg

IMG_9686.jpeg

IMG_9689.jpeg

image.png

My answer is no. I did not have a Gmail address in high school. ph34r

2 hours ago, toolg said:

image.png

My answer is no. I did not have a Gmail address is high school. ph34r

I had a Juno email address ph34r

35 minutes ago, BFit said:

I had a Juno email address ph34r

I had to get a CD in the mail to log onto the internet. ph34r

4 hours ago, toolg said:

image.png

My answer is no. I did not have a Gmail address in high school. ph34r

My first email address was attached to a Net Access SLIP account. First non-university account was a Hotmail address I created in .. 1997?

IMG_9690.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Meanwhile

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.