Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1776546236664.jpg

main-qimg-380a150a97a59144e63e3213978860

text9.jpg

funny-wrong-number-text-6-8-6-2024.jpg?l

5Y7ZDzr.jpeg

UyGQW7q.jpeg

szr22Gl.jpeg

mvhmr7v.jpeg

Also @DrPhilly

nSkfNqV.jpeg

Sorry @DrPhilly, one more for you

nKxEzyn.jpeg

6NB9jNz.jpeg

olzoM9A.jpeg

Y7dNVGq.jpeg

@paco Go bother someone else, I’m busy

1 hour ago, paco said:

Sorry @DrPhilly, one more for you

nKxEzyn.jpeg

32 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

@paco Go bother someone else, I’m busy

Yes, we know.

1 minute ago, paco said:

Yes, we know.

Honestly, I just spent 3hrs in the Marrakech Medina souks and now after a quick cat nap I’m heading up to the rooftop of our Riad to have a swim and a beer with 5 of my old college buddies (yes wives included and no, no pics for you).

16 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Honestly, I just spent 3hrs in the Marrakech Medina souks and now after a quick cat nap I’m heading up to the rooftop of our Riad to have a swim and a beer with 5 of my old college buddies (yes wives included and no, no pics for you).

Oh man, your pink vag steam chair is going to really come in handy today.

FB_IMG_1776442019009.jpg

Screenshot_20260417_105743_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20260416_223059_Facebook.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.