Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

I thought for sure it was gonna be that first horse. Natural selection works too slowly for my tastes.

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

New resume tip just dropped: list a job you were offered but turned down. 🤣

703222751_27573585655592617_844561415719

IMG_9855.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

6 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

IMG_9855.jpeg

My 2-year old daughter is having a birthday party in a couple weeks, and the theme is "dandelions." I think I just found my shirt for it!

27 minutes ago, Procus said:

I’ll never understand why we are a nation of fatties.

54 minutes ago, paco said:

I’ll never understand why we are a nation of fatties.

I just sent this to my wife and said we HAVE to do this soon. 🤣 Nom nom

On 5/17/2026 at 10:23 PM, NOTW said:

But do they have nice hair @Redden ?

No. No they don't.

12 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Sorry @vikas83 but I think we’re all rooting against your 2nd cousin.

IMG_9857.jpeg

IMG_9858.jpeg

IMG_9859.jpeg

11 hours ago, greenskeeper said:

deal-with-the-devil-machine-coin-life-dr

Too late for me...... in needed this 30 + years ago when I was dating 2 gals that were cousins....... obviously things didn't go so well when they figured it out.

20260521_064621.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.