Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

A brief History of “Ackchyually…” -

Greek mythology predates the New Testament which contains the reference to the lake of fire by hundreds of years.

1) Who's not to say that isn't Zeus\Jupiter?

2) Shut up and laugh, nerd!

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, paco said:

1) Who's not to say that isn't Zeus\Jupiter?

2) Shut up and laugh, nerd!

the biblically inaccurate angels, halos, and the reference to the lake of fire NERD!

1 minute ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

the biblically inaccurate angels, halos, and the reference to the lake of fire NERD!

I see a dude with wings and a hat.  Probably Hermes\Mercury, DORK!

I5RVgbV.jpeg

2 minutes ago, paco said:

I see a dude with wings and a hat.  Probably Hermes\Mercury, DORK!

well I for one do not assume gender

fp8PAR9.png

A5E7ZBm.jpeg

4 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

well I for one do not assume gender

Such a pinko libtard. You need Zeus\Jupiter.

rUZm8HW.jpeg

uU4zLFV.jpeg

icYlMyC.jpeg

FB_IMG_1785352761633.jpg

The teachers are already having sex with students so

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

Wait. I thought Kevin didn’t get in the van and wasn’t on the flight?

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

The teachers are already having sex with students so

Robot teacher be coming in like

1 hour ago, paco said:

Wait. I thought Kevin didn’t get in the van and wasn’t on the flight?

Part 2. He gets on the wrong plane.

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Part 2. He gets on the wrong plane.

Oh, you mean Home Alone 2: The Trump Cut.

Sorry, even then I was resisting and boycotting Trump. But I’m just a little more progressive and ahead of the curve.

1 minute ago, paco said:

Oh, you mean Home Alone 2: The Trump Cut.

Sorry, even then I was resisting and boycotting Trump. But I’m just a little more progressive and ahead of the curve.

Edgy

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Edgy

I think you mean stunning and brave.

19 minutes ago, paco said:

I think you mean stunning and brave.

You were the resistance before it was cool.

8 minutes ago, NOTW said:

You were the resistance before it was cool.

Yeah. I’m pretty progressive and ahead of the curve.

UFB1dHb.jpeg

xhK9aYG.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.