Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

T8Zm6Ct.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

aSIO3X5.jpeg

5 hours ago, paco said:

VzYumdN.jpeg

First line should be "CYCLOPS: How do you spell Hawai?"

4 hours ago, paco said:

aSIO3X5.jpeg

Storm Troopers are MAGA

AI is really trying to kill us all
qOlaUsz.png

20 minutes ago, paco said:

AI is really trying to kill us all
qOlaUsz.png

I'm sure it meant light years.... a common mistake.

Am I the only one here who gets this joke? I think I'm the only one here that gets this joke.

Pr6PQF3.jpeg

W8SxLlo.jpeg

QMCwpHq.jpeg

wfthv7z.png

Meanwhile in San Francisco

Screenshot_20260803_174450_Facebook.jpg

4 hours ago, paco said:

Am I the only one here who gets this joke? I think I'm the only one here that gets this joke.

Pr6PQF3.jpeg

I got sometime to say......

It was the rock of ages

16 hours ago, NOTW said:

I lost it at "Panic at the bistro" lol

8mgHcmH.jpeg

NpYIBx8.jpeg

PNvJ1V1.jpeg

o5l9uzY.jpeg

zKIGxRF.jpeg

EOARXvH.jpeg

XkbNIee.jpeg

KAGWKEy.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.