Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

Ah-ha. F you dallas. 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Fields and Jones shouldn't last past Chicago at 20.  NE, Washington and Chicago all need QBs.

All three teams played it correctly so far not freaking out and trading up early

  • Author

Dallas will trade out now.

Just now, EricAllenPick6 said:

Gonna be Parsons

I'd actually be okay with this, but I don't see it happening. 

This org has consistently undervalued the LB position, I don't see that changing now. 

if we wanted one if the top 2 cbs we screwed ourselves by trading back.  well Howie screwed us.   lol

 

nothing new

1 minute ago, QBhunter58 said:

Trade back if Smith is gone, better value later and someone will want Fields.... although I have a bad feeling that someone might be us

QB factory needs QBs. 

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

Dallas will trade out now.

Frankly they should to a team wanting a QB

Parsons to Dallas , Smith to gints 

Just now, Swoop said:

2 picks til Paye Day(e)

MACaroni and Cheese at 12. 

Cowboys probably are not happy right now.

This is great!  Smith will definitely be there unless someone trades up.  Lets go Howie!

TRADE!!!

Just now, Original Sin said:

Parsons to Dallas , Smith to gints 

Likely.

So what team would want to trade up to take Fields?  Would CHI want to leap frog NE?  Or would BB trade up to us to make sure he gets him?

 

Eagles move up

Dallas or ny taking smith out of spite lol

Just now, Original Sin said:

Parsons to Dallas , Smith to gints 

this is frightening and likely to happen 

Watch Justin Fields fall to Howie

Eagles just traded up

If we take Mac Jones I want Howie to get beat

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

if we wanted one if the top 2 cbs we screwed ourselves by trading back.  well Howie screwed us.   lol

 

nothing new

Horn or PSII aren't worth two firsts.

Howie just blinked....

 

What in the entire absolute F

WE'RE ON THE CLOCK??

we traded with the cowboys???????

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.