Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

Just now, devpool said:

if we take fields lol. OSU has such a great history with successful quarterbacks.

Freaking Howie

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

don't trade up please....

Slater will be a great pick. All-Pro talent at Guard, adequate at Tackle.

Well I hope it's Surtain or Slater now.

Pretty sure Fields is going to Denver which means we just need Dallas & NYG to leave one of those two on the board.

But I could see Surtain going to Dallas and Slater to NYG which would be a bit of a bummer.

1 minute ago, austinfan said:

Howie called it perfectly, the two players we'd want at #6 were gone, you want to use that pick on Waddle?

Instead he'll get a player of similar value at #12 and the 2022 1st.

Lance was the big surprise, b/c he's a project who shouldn't see the field in 2021.

Now we see if someone wants Field or Jones.

No.

Good, I didn't want Horn.

The Panthers were predominantly a zone team and Horn rarely played zone. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

yup, this is going south quickly 

Jones & Fields keep dropping, Howie is going to take one of them....just watch 

Get ready!   Howie knows we need to be better than the Throwing RB we have now.

Smith will be there at 12.  

Denver has to take Fields here. 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Not worth two 1s. 

To you or I. The dolphins might have had him ranked higher than chase or as good as chase and wanted one of the two for Tua. Their beat writers have said in the past they were in love with waddle and chase. 

So Fing stupid trading out of the top 10 behind 2 divisional opponents...

No way Surtain or Smith are getting by Dallas and NYG 

Just now, ManuManu said:

The Panthers were predominantly a zone team and Horn rarely played zone. 

They like big, physical corners.

  • Author

Broncos taking a while.

Working a trade?

1 minute ago, devpool said:

Jesus if we take fields lol. OSU has such a great history with successful quarterbacks.

Dude... I am all in on a Bobby Hoying 2.0!!!

Some good O lineman available here.  I wouldn’t be mad if we picked Parsins.

Surtain likely to Dallas.  

The opportunity here is with Fields/Jones on the board.  Try to trade out.  

1 minute ago, hoosierdaddy said:

Well I hope it's Surtain or Slater now.

Pretty sure Fields is going to Denver which means we just need Dallas & NYG to leave one of those two on the board.

But I could see Surtain going to Dallas and Slater to NYG which would be a bit of a bummer.

That's pretty much how it will play out. Same thing every year.

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

Jesus if we take fields lol. OSU has such a great history with successful quarterbacks.

Scout player not helmet. Fields is good

2 minutes ago, PhiEaglesWin07 said:

Did not want horn. Good.

you not smarts

Just now, vikas83 said:

Denver has to take Fields here. 

why would they? sounds like they're working on trading for Rodgers 

Cowboys need Defense. Giants need help on both sides of trenches.  If Broncos don't take Smith were good.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

To you or I. The dolphins might have had him ranked higher than chase or as good as chase and wanted one of the two for Tua. Their beat writers have said in the past they were in love with waddle and chase. 

Obviously. 

Pick is taking a long time. They are talking about a trade 

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

Denver has to take Fields here. 

They might be selecting for the Packers, actually.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.