Eagles New HC Poll - search for new HC discussion here

Outlaw

Out of whose left, who do you want?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Current Poll: Out of whose left, who do you want?

• Daboll
    • Brady
    • Staley
    • Eberflus
    • Caldwell
    • McDaniels
    • Bienemy
    • Bowles
    • Lewis
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Tried to remove names of people taken but rather than responses for those guys leaving with them, it would just move them up the list. So I closed the original poll and opened this new one. However people that voted in the old one can’t revote in the new

Let me try to delete it and create it from scratch.

Edit: Deleted the old poll, added a new one.  Let me know if that works.  If not, you may have to start from scratch.

1 hour ago, Moderator12 said:

Let me try to delete it and create it from scratch.

Edit: Deleted the old poll, added a new one.  Let me know if that works.  If not, you may have to start from scratch.

Yep can’t vote. @Moderator12

3F8B1D8D-D678-4FD3-9587-749BFD33DA7E.png

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Watch, Daboll will take the LA job, Brady and Bienemy will still be available, and we’ll still hire Moore or Kafka ... or worse yet, Gase.

I'll quit

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Probably best to close this and create a new one then have the mods pin it

Also, there are two Staleys that interviewed. The Eagles interviewed the defensive coordinator Staley from the Rams.  Although, I doubt anyone would vote for him as HC.

Maybe they should consider Browns' coaches, considering they took a team that was cursed into a team that wins playoff games.

Lurie likes first time coaches in the NFL, Rhodes, Reid, Chippah and Dougie.  With Chip being the only head coach of a college team and hired I believe the night TATE tracked Gus Bradley’s plane.  

Mayo, McDaniels, and the other Staley are likely favors, since two are defensive guys and the Eagles haven’t hired a defensive coach since Rhodes. Did Josh McDaniels even get an interview this off-season, besides the Eagles? He screwed the Colts which in turn screwed the Birds in losing Reich. 

16 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Lurie likes first time coaches in the NFL, Rhodes, Reid, Chippah and Dougie.  With Chip being the only head coach of a college team and hired I believe the night TATE tracked Gus Bradley’s plane.  

Mayo, McDaniels, and the other Staley are likely favors, since two are defensive guys and the Eagles haven’t hired a defensive coach since Rhodes. Did Josh McDaniels even get an interview this off-season, besides the Eagles? He screwed the Colts which in turn screwed the Birds in losing Reich. 

Why would they give McDaniels a favor with that logic? Jed Fisch is the old Patriots QB coach and now is the University of Arizona’s HC. Jed Fisch and Howie Roseman are good friends from college. That’s the connection to McDaniels. I think he is the next Head Coach. Mayo is probably DC and I would like someone like Joe Lombardi as OC 

Archived