Deshaun Watson (Texans QB) -- TRADED TO CLEVELAND

eaglesfan0075

After the playoff game, Howie will do everything he can to get Watson. Just need him to agree to come here. Here's hoping.

11 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

After the playoff game, Howie will do everything he can to get Watson. Just need him to agree to come here. Here's hoping.

No no I do not hope. Watson is a really really good QB no doubt but he struggled with a roster devoid of talent. Guess what? That's our situation bud. 

On 1/16/2022 at 1:28 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No no I do not hope. Watson is a really really good QB no doubt but he struggled with a roster devoid of talent. Guess what? That's our situation bud. 

We won 9 games with Hurts, we'll do better with Watson.

Either way, don't need you or anybody else to agree, just need Howie to do what he tried to do this off-season.

Watson said no that time, here's hoping he says yes this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

We won 9 games with Hurts, we'll do better with Watson.

Either way don't need you or anybody else to agree, just need Howie to do what he tried to do this off-season.

Watson said no that time, here's hoping he says yes this time.

We won 9 games because of the schedule. We found that out today. We have a much harder schedule next year as things stand. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We won 9 games because of the schedule. We found that out today. We have a much harder schedule next year as things stand. 

Like I said, don't need you to agree. Howie went after Watson before, he will again.

The only thing that matters is if Watson will agree

5 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Like I said, don't need you to agree. Howie went after Watson before, he will again.

The only thing that matters is if Watson will agree

Howie also attended 3 of Pickett's games in person recently which is the most hes every went to in person to watch a QB. Kinda of funny Pickett was on the Eagles sidelines a few weeks ago during the home Saints game as well. Howie will go with his best option that will be the best value pick wise and Watson will not be it. Esp since we know Watson wont agree to be traded here. If he does he will force a trade out only a year or two later. 

What you want doesnt seam to be realistic with all the information out there on the Watson situation and his wants to accept a trade to a team.  

31 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Get it done Howie.

I just don't think he is going to want to come to Philly and I think the price will be way too high. 

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I just don't think he is going to want to come to Philly and I think the price will be way too high. 

Looking forward to finding out.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

Maybe grab Antonio Brown too while you're at it. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bf8a1x3ube44kas1gbm5

• Haha 1

well Ruggs might get out of jail before he is to old too so let’s sign him to a futures contract as well!

5 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

well Ruggs might get out of jail before he is to old too so let’s sign him to a futures contract as well!

We can't... The Cowboys already did. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You know what? I am starting to think the Eagles will trade for Watson. At this point, lets do it (assuming everything goes well tomorrow in his hearing).  I love Bryce young but I do not think the eagles will be in a position to get him next year. Ill take Watson for 2 first this year, first next year and Jalen Hurts. I think that might be enough to get him out of Houston. With the legal situation and him wanted out of Houston, it is hard to see anyone giving up more than 3 first. But he is that good. 

Clearly they dont think Hurts is the guy because they were in on the Russell Wilson sweepstakes and willing to part with big draft capital

• Like 1

3 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

You know what? I am starting to think the Eagles will trade for Watson. At this point, lets do it (assuming everything goes well tomorrow in his hearing).  I love Bryce young but I do not think the eagles will be in a position to get him next year. Ill take Watson for 2 first this year, first next year and Jalen Hurts. I think that might be enough to get him out of Houston. With the legal situation and him wanted out of Houston, it is hard to see anyone giving up more than 3 first. But he is that good. 

Clearly they dont think Hurts is the guy because they were in on the Russell Wilson sweepstakes and willing to part with big draft capital

Comes down to tomorrow’s outcome and if he wants to waive his no trade clause for the Eagles.

I believe Howie will have serious competition from the likes of the Panthers but especially from the Seahawks, who just traded Wilson and now have a boatload of picks too.

No criminal charges will be filed against Watson so that makes him more of a commodity in the eyes of some. He’s still a scumbag and the buyer should beware. No criminal complaints THIS TIME. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He can't be the face of your franchise. 

not that they care but if the eagles sign him i say peace out. 

4 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

You just can't have this guy as the face of your organisation. But hey this franchise has a special history with these kind of characters. 

5 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Why? No evidence. Means it's all bs.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Well I guess it's good that they have to trade for him.

16 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Why? No evidence. Means it's all bs.

doesn’t mean it’s all Bs just means it can’t be proven. i have 3 daughters and wouldn’t want them anywhere near the same situation.. 

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well I guess it's good that they have to trade for him.

i know hahaha