Jason La Canfora speculation: Deshaun Watson to Eagles?

Procus

17 minutes ago, Procus said:

What's the problem, and how old are you?   And as a follow up, how many men would sue if the situation were reversed?

Hint:   You have no idea what the "problem" is and you know damn well that not a single man would file such a suit.  You also haven't checked out who Buzbee is and what he's all about.

The problem is you’re blaming the victims, saying women deserve it, ask for it even, and just because a man wouldn’t complain (you’re wrong by the way, 1 in 71 men will be raped in their lifetime) then women should just shut up and take it.  You’re a sexist pig.  You probably have your wife barefoot in the kitchen right now because that’s her place, right?  

my age is irrelevant.  Not being a womanizing a-hole and Being a decent Fing human being doesn’t have an age stipulation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's not my job to sort this crap out. I'll let the legal system do what it's supposed to do. Assuming there is truth to any of the stories, I'll never understand why a guy with millions of dollars would rather take his chances in this day and age when there is so much anti-man stuff going on (compared to, say ... the 1980s), rather than just go to a place where he can get the "service" legally if he "needs" it so bad. Better yet, maybe marrying (old-fashioned, I know) some lady that enjoys pleasing him like he likes to be pleased. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brkmsn said:

It's not my job to sort this crap out. I'll let the legal system do what it's supposed to do. Assuming there is truth to any of the stories, I'll never understand why a guy with millions of dollars would rather take his chances in this day and age when there is so much anti-man stuff going on (compared to, say ... the 1980s), rather than just go to a place where he can get the "service" legally if he "needs" it so bad. Better yet, maybe marrying (old-fashioned, I know) some lady that enjoys pleasing him like he likes to be pleased. 

I still don’t get why people assume money makes people morally better. If anything it exaggerates their negative behaviors. There is no difference from a rich gambling addict to a poor one other than the size of bets. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 12:40 AM, Don Corleone said:

LaCanfora still up to his old tricks.

Member LeVeon Bell to the Eagles? Antonio Brown to the Eagles?

PFR.jpg

Welcome back Don! How are you doing? Do you miss Pastor Troy the Redskin logo guy? And Angelo?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DBW said:

The problem is you’re blaming the victims, saying women deserve it, ask for it even, and just because a man wouldn’t complain (you’re wrong by the way, 1 in 71 men will be raped in their lifetime) then women should just shut up and take it.  You’re a sexist pig.  You probably have your wife barefoot in the kitchen right now because that’s her place, right?  

my age is irrelevant.  Not being a womanizing a-hole and Being a decent Fing human being doesn’t have an age stipulation. 

I'm gonna end this one here DBW. 

This is not a rape case- nowhere near such a thing.  If a man is raped, he is raped by another man and its a violent crime.  We have no violence here.  Not sure why you brought up male on male rape.

And I happen to believe that women deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and if the allegations are true, he is an a-hole, and a stupid one at that since his fame and wealth makes him an easy target.  But with these allegations - no lawsuit if he's not rich and famous.  And BTW, my wife agrees with me on this one re women massaging naked men.

Only things that makes me suspicious about the accusing side is the sketchy lawyer and timing of allegations 2 months after Watson requested a trade. 
I don’t know where this will lead, and I’m not ready to make a judgement or pick a side just because this is all so new. Watson seems like a great dude, but I don’t know him personally. I’ve had friends who I thought were good people who turned out to be creeps. I also don’t want to doubt any woman & make them feel like they can’t come forward if they experience any form of sexual assault. But with this many women coming forward it likely means Watson’s NFL career is over. His reputation and legacy is forever tarnished at this point either way. 

Also, @Procus man...any form of unwanted sexual act is sexual assault. Also, Just because in your perception that no man would ever report being forced by a woman to commit oral sex, doesn’t mean:

A) A man wouldn’t report it. They absolutely do.
B) Just because "if the roles were reversed no man would ever report it” doesn’t mean women shouldn’t report sexual assault. 

also just cause you got one woman to agree with you doesn’t mean you’re absolutely right about that. Ask some other women & see what they say. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I still don’t get why people assume money makes people morally better. If anything it exaggerates their negative behaviors. There is no difference from a rich gambling addict to a poor one other than the size of bets. 

I'm not sure where you would get that idea. Most people assume the opposite. You see so many people with money that try to "buy" their way out of problems. 

Maybe you misunderstood my point. Watson already has millions of dollars and can afford to fly to Vegas to get a "massage." It would be cheaper for him to plan these trips than to put at  risk a professional reputation expected to bring in at least $200-300 million more over the next few years by playing with fire in this day and age. I doubt many people are going to accuse the average professional athlete of being smart either.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DBW said:

if a women gets into bed with a man, and doesn’t want to be touched, fondled, or Fed then it’s her right to say no and a man should respect that. NO. MEANS. NO.

No means no - but women are never held accountable for their behavior in these days. 

You go to bed with a man who you just met, expect to have sex with him.  No needs to be said BEFORE that happens.  You have a lot to learn about men and women.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Procus said:

No means no - but women are never held accountable for their behavior in these days. 

You go to bed with a man who you just met, expect to have sex with him.  No needs to be said BEFORE that happens.  You have a lot to learn about men and women.

Wow, what’s next? You’re gonna tell me if you’re in the same room as a women and she looks at you she should expect to be groped and have sex with you, unless she preemptively sent you a notarized letter saying "NO?”  You have much to learn about being a real man and laws pertaining to sexual assault.  You can have a girl naked, legs wide open, and if she says no, that means no, and if you penetrate her, it’s rape.  Are the laws equal for men and women in this regard? Probably not, but that’s how it works man. If she says stop, you better stop, it doesnt matter when.  There’s no such thing as a point of no return here.

3 hours ago, DBW said:

Wow, what’s next? You’re gonna tell me if you’re in the same room as a women and she looks at you she should expect to be groped and have sex with you, unless she preemptively sent you a notarized letter saying "NO?”  You have much to learn about being a real man and laws pertaining to sexual assault.  You can have a girl naked, legs wide open, and if she says no, that means no, and if you penetrate her, it’s rape.  Are the laws equal for men and women in this regard? Probably not, but that’s how it works man. If she says stop, you better stop, it doesnt matter when.  There’s no such thing as a point of no return here.

Agreed, I've had plenty of women that have been to my place on first or second dates that say they just want to watch tv and or have a few drinks but, do not want to have sex yet. You have to be some kind of tool or jackass if you think that means you can still have sex with them wether they like it or not since they are laying on the couch with you. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I'm not sure where you would get that idea. Most people assume the opposite. You see so many people with money that try to "buy" their way out of problems. 

Maybe you misunderstood my point. Watson already has millions of dollars and can afford to fly to Vegas to get a "massage." It would be cheaper for him to plan these trips than to put at  risk a professional reputation expected to bring in at least $200-300 million more over the next few years by playing with fire in this day and age. I doubt many people are going to accuse the average professional athlete of being smart either.

No get your point, and I’d agree with you one not all athletes being the brightest, but just cause he has money to fly to Vegas doesn’t mean he thinks he has to. Not only that since basically high school he’s been coddled and protected and people have made things go away because he was a star athlete. Society created him and his money doesn’t tame him. It just makes these people worse. He does it because he believes he can get away with it. He thinks he can get away with it, because even when he had no money people made things go away for him. 

8 hours ago, Procus said:

Dude - I'm not in favor of guys assaulting innocent women.  That's terrible.  But I'm also not in favor of women who let men get naked in front of them, rub them all over, and then expect the guy not to get horny or come on to them. 

Women also bear responsibility for their own behavior.  It's a two way street.  Do you think a woman should be able to go to a guy's house, go into bed with him, and then demand he not touch her?

This anti-man culture has gotten way out of hand.  Too many women want to be like men when it suits them, and then revert to traditional, old fashioned male-female roles when it suits them.  It's flat out wrong and destructive for society.

Dude....their job requires people to be naked at times to do their job , but covered with a sheet. All massage therapists aren't prostitutes and the fact you don't understand this is astounding. As is your feeling that forcing someone to kiss them or making them touch them inappropriately is alright. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Bunch of pink **** hat wearers in this thread I see.

14 minutes ago, DBW said:

He voted for the P grabber, that should tell you everything. 

Been to the gas pump or the Southern border lately?  How's Cuomo working out?  How about Newsome?

Oh, and here's the guy you voted for:

• Like 3

The sheer volume of women making similar accusations is alarming. I don't want him anywhere near the Eagles. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Erie said:

The sheer volume of women making similar accusations is alarming. I don't want him anywhere near the Eagles. 

I don't think you have to worry about him getting anywhere near an NFL facility anytime soon. This so far, is not looking good for him, unless they can somehow prove even one of these alleged victims is lying, everyone is going to assume he is guilty. It's just how it works, but I'll give it time for both sides to tell their story. The more victims that come forward though the longer this will be dragged out for him. I don't know how he or the Texans would want this drama as the 2021 season is about to unfold.  

In the grand scheme of things, Watson should've never put himself in these situations. He kind of brought this on to himself if you want my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Erie said:

What’s it up to 22?  

Imagine being a star NFL QB with zero game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YubaEagle said:

You gonna tell your daughters not to become doctors, too? Doctors sometimes have to do exams for testicular cancer, or check a man's prostate for swelling. That's pretty much just asking to be raped.

When it comes to genitourinary exams in men and women, physicians usually have someone else in the room such as a nurse or medical assistant as a "chaperone". Even in medicine, providers cannot take a chance on blindly trusting patients to not file a frivolous claim.

20 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

When it comes to genitourinary exams in men and women, physicians usually have someone else in the room such as a nurse or medical assistant as a "chaperone". Even in medicine, providers cannot take a chance on blindly trusting patients to not file a frivolous claim.

You think the chaperone is there to prevent frivolous lawsuits?

53 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I don't know if it's "usually", but I do know it is a common practice. I work in healthcare.

My PCP is female, and she recently did the "turn your head and cough" test to rule out a hernia. Nobody else in the room. But, I don't think I give off a "rapey" vibe. Either that, or she is really into me. I did have a male Urologist make a joke about having both his hands on my shoulders while doing a rectal/prostate exam. But I worked with him for years, and chose him as my urologist because he has the smallest, slimmest fingers I ever saw on a man. 

46 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

You think the chaperone is there to prevent frivolous lawsuits?

The chaperone is there as a second pair of eyes. If something inappropriate were to occur there's a witness. If something inappropriate did not occur, but a patient later claimed there was, there's a witness. Sure the chaperone can assist with anything the patient or provider may need during the exam, but it's not their primary role.

• Like 1

I wish there were more women in these boards. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Moderator12 said:

Keep the political talk out of TATE.

How about the tranny and bend over and cough talk?

A dozen or so lawsuits and counting filed against Watson.... Awful stuff. It puts a whole new spin on his demand for a trade out of Houston.  It seems unlikely he'll be going anywhere soon.

• Like 1