Jason La Canfora speculation: Deshaun Watson to Eagles?

Procus

2 hours ago, beto_eagles said:

I wish there were more women in these boards. 

So they could contribute to quality conversations like these?

They must not know what they're missing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, toolg said:

A dozen or so lawsuits and counting filed against Watson.... Awful stuff. It puts a whole new spin on his demand for a trade out of Houston.  It seems unlikely he'll be going anywhere soon.

It definitely does.  There’s no doubt in my mind he knew this was coming out.  Someone joked earlier than he was "antonio browning” them by getting this out there so Houston would want to rid themselves of him as quickly as possible.  That would be an epic twist but I don’t see that being the case.  

6 hours ago, DBW said:

What’s it up to 22?  

22 is the expected #. There are 13 individual formal complaints today. It's unreasonable to surmise this is a conspiracy against Watson.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DBW said:

Actually, for many men, it is.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBW said:

Well that's also one way to bring a climax to an otherwise promising career :facepalm: 

Very unfortunate for the girl, and the others who had to deal with similar behavior. In the very beginning, I considered the possibility of the Texans being involved in a smear campaign against Watson because of his trade request and vocal criticism of ownership/FO, however this seems extremely unlikely in light of the stories coming out now.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Procus said:

Actually, for many men, it is.

This forum is like a locker room at times, but you are coming off as a very disturbed individual laughing about sexual assault. There is a saying that whenever a person is joking, they are actually disguising thoughts and emotions. You need to get some help.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

This forum is like a locker room at times, but you are coming off as a very disturbed individual laughing about sexual assault. There is a saying that whenever a person is joking, they are actually disguising thoughts and emotions. You need to get some help.

How do you know that I haven't already sought help and was rejected as being beyond hope? 

But seriously, you and the other 2 or 3 are coming off very effeminate in your remarks on this matter. 

Just now, Procus said:

How do you know that I haven't already sought help and was rejected as being beyond hope? 

But seriously, you and the other 2 or 3 are coming off very effeminate in your remarks on this matter. 

The weakest men are the ones who think it is ok/funny to assault women. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DBW said:

This story is out of control crazy.  She didn't notice the dude had a raging boner before he shot his wad all over her??   Weird, indeed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Procus said:

Unlike fine upstanding citizens like yourself.  Let's dig underneath those fingernails and see who really treats women better.

Working in the medical, physical therapy or massage fields does not entitle people to sexually assault you.  If you get off from a massage, you have problems.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Working in the medical, physical therapy or massage fields does not entitle people to sexually assault you.  If you get off from a massage, you have problems.

I love these people who lump together an oil massage for pay with physical therapy and a medical exam.

If man wants a therapeutic massage, why is he going to a woman for it?  I'm not saying that Watson isn't a complete toad and disgusting person (not to mention a complete idiot for putting himself in jeopardy).  I do, however, think it's a bit sleazy for women to be in the profession of rubbing naked men down with oil.  You are entitled to your own opinions, but my guess is that most of you would not want your wives or daughters rubbing down naked men, even if they are toweled.

Google "woman massaging naked men with oil."  Guess what comes up?  Hint:  It doesn't have to do with physical therapy or medicine. 

• Haha 1

What’s the assault discount? Ertz and a 2?

47 minutes ago, Procus said:

I love these people who lump together an oil massage for pay with physical therapy and a medical exam.

If man wants a therapeutic massage, why is he going to a woman for it?  I'm not saying that Watson isn't a complete toad and disgusting person (not to mention a complete idiot for putting himself in jeopardy).  I do, however, think it's a bit sleazy for women to be in the profession of rubbing naked men down with oil.  You are entitled to your own opinions, but my guess is that most of you would not want your wives or daughters rubbing down naked men, even if they are toweled.

Google "woman massaging naked men with oil."  Guess what comes up?  Hint:  It doesn't have to do with physical therapy or medicine. 

One of the women was a well qualified therapist recommended to him by the team training staff and another by the qb coach.  So either they were setting him up or he’s a complete pervert.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DBW said:

One of the women was a well qualified therapist recommended to him by the team training staff and another by the qb coach.  So either they were setting him up or he’s a complete pervert.

No woman would ever professionally want to be a massage therapist unless they wanted to get jizzed on duh!!

• Thanks 1