NFL Draft Ongoing Discussion - grade the Eagles draft

Traveler Vic

It's nice that Rich Eisen is raising money for a good charity, but has anyone else grown tired of his schtick? I hope he raises a crapload of money for St. Jude's, of course. But things that he's in are nearly unwatchable at times, because of him (for me). 

2 minutes ago, barho said:

Dickerson is the #3 ranked interior lineman in the draft.  It’s a solid pick

Yes, but if he can't stay on the field it won't matter. Like Jason Peters these last few years. Think they would have learned what happens when you have 14 (can't remember exactly #) different starting oline combos due to injuries.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's nice that Rich Eisen is raising money for a good charity, but has anyone else grown tired of his schtick? I hope he raises a crapload of money for St. Jude's, of course. But things that he's in are nearly unwatchable at times, because of him (for me). 

I still can't believe Alicia Lane wanted to bang him.

I’m not opposed to drafting kelce a replacement but damn, can we get a guy who’s medical file isn’t as thick as a phone book? 

Safe to say I have seen more TDs by JJ Arcega Whiteside tonight during Walker Littles highlights than I seen in two years with the Eagles...

10 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Switch to ABC, you don't deal with all the idiots and "personalities" on ESPN and NFLN, just college analysts showing highlights and talking about the players.  As it should be.

Raiders moved ahead and took the Cowgirls pick. Lmao. That's who they were going to take. Fans are livid.

4th year in a row they have not drafted defense in rounds 1 or 2. 

Only 1 defensive player taken in the 3rd round in those 4 years.  So all offense on days 1 and 2 in the draft except 1 pick.

20 minutes ago, Gannan said:

He’s actually been hurt 3 out of 4 years in college. We will be lucky if he plays more than a handful of games for us over the next 3 seasons. 

Hopefully, he sits behind Kelce for a year and they work on his strength & conditioning and focus on flexibility. Remember, DK Metcalf went in the 2nd round because of injury concerns and he’s been pretty healthy so far. 

3 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Hopefully, he sits behind Kelce for a year and they work on his strength & conditioning and focus on flexibility. Remember, DK Metcalf went in the 2nd round because of injury concerns and he’s been pretty healthy so far. 

DK is a freak though. But I agree. He will have a year to get groomed by Kelce

There goes Asante Samuel Jr. Howie goes back to being an idiot!!!

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Switch to ABC, you don't deal with all the idiots and "personalities" on ESPN and NFLN, just college analysts showing highlights and talking about the players.  As it should be.

I actually have it muted, but I noticed a commercial of him 'dancing' in the Endzone, running the 40 and generally pretending that he was an athlete. 

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

There goes Asante Samuel Jr. Howie goes back to being an idiot!!!

Either I’m old or his son is very young but I have his dads eagle jersey. 

15 minutes ago, NOTW said:

4th year in a row they have not drafted defense in rounds 1 or 2. 

Only 1 defensive player taken in the 3rd round in those 4 years.  So all offense on days 1 and 2 in the draft except 1 pick.

If it makes you feel any better I’m sure one of our first round picks next year will be spent on an undersized edge rusher. 

I’m so mad about this Dickerson pick. Literally injured 4 out of 5 collegiate seasons.  Most teams had him outside the top 5 rounds.  Medical grade of c-

what a dumb dumb dumb pick 

Just get Cisco or Paulson Adebo and I’ll be happy

31 minutes ago, DBW said:

I’m so mad about this Dickerson pick. Literally injured 4 out of 5 collegiate seasons.  Most teams had him outside the top 5 rounds.  Medical grade of c-

what a dumb dumb dumb pick 

It’s a boom or bust pick. If he can stay healthy, he will be a great pick. If not, another crappy pick. 

I wonder what it feels like to take a LB in the first two nights lol. 

6 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Who we taking in the 3rd?

Someone projected to go in the 5th

12 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

It’s a boom or bust pick. If he can stay healthy, he will be a great pick. If not, another crappy pick. 

We’re not playing with house money though. You don’t build a team on hopes and prayers.  He could have been had in round 5 and that would have been a steal.  Taking him at 37 was such a bad decision 

13 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Who we taking in the 3rd?

Qb

14 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I wonder what it feels like to take a LB in the first two nights lol. 

They did last year.

But not very memorable. 

I officially hate Jacksonville. Please draft Adebo!

Archived