Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Posting with no comments,this is so COOL!!!!!!! I gave that up in 3rd grade

It’s all me though Cook. Single me out.

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

I could be wrong, but what ‘58 stated was that coach is running plays by Hurts first. Deciding whether they’re even in the playbook. Gotta be in the playbook to even be called. So way before anything you’re talking about, that’s just my understanding of the statement. Control over playbook….versus changing the playcall.

I'm sure Hurts is in the meetings with the game plan team. Most QB's are. They will discuss what plays Hurts is more comfy with and/or what works and what signs to look for to change a play at the LOS

  • Author
Just now, joemas6 said:

????   When did GB compare himself to Hurts?    I think you really look for things for no reason. 

I made a statement about Hurts not being 100 percent. He stated how he(FL) wasn’t 100 percent but will still take out the trash. Facts!

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

????   When did GB compare himself to Hurts?    I think you really look for things for no reason. 

I have no clue,I have no words(well I do and stated them lol)

  • Author

Did I even make a comment about how there is no way FL was posting on the internet way back when he was in third grade?

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I made a statement about Hurts not being 100 percent. He stated how he(FL) wasn’t 100 percent but will still take out the trash. Facts!

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA OMG I'm LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA. Yes neither of us are 100%, 58 probably not either. I can't compare that I am not 100% either? This is an attack on Ham? How so because I need to hear how this got spun by you

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Did I even make a comment about how there is no way FL was posting on the internet way back when he was in third grade?

It's a comparison to how childish you are

  • Author
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA OMG I'm LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA. Yes neither of us are 100%, 58 probably not either. I can't compare that I am not 100% either? This is an attack on Ham? How so because I need to hear how this got spun by you

It's a comparison to how childish you are

I remember now you stated how you stubbed your toe…but will still take out the trash

7 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

????   When did GB compare himself to Hurts?    I think you really look for things for no reason. 

There you go

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I made a statement about Hurts not being 100 percent. He stated how he(FL) wasn’t 100 percent but will still take out the trash. Facts!

Damn dude,I'm sure everyone on planet earth cares. You can't tell fact from fiction so you dream up crap that's not there and carrying on a convo with you is virtually impossible unless we agree with everything you say(fat chance) This is exactly what Sen was talking about

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I remember now you stated how you stubbed your toe…but will still take out the trash

There you go

Yeah AFTER you basically called me a trash talker, scroll back fool. So childish

Anyway Joe and 58,if you'd like to carry on an adult convo,we can do that

53 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I'm thinking if Goedert can keep Warner occupied.. that's a win for us. Don't even think he needs to get the ball...keep Warner away from blitzing or helping in coverage.  Put Goedert in motion and run the ball opposite side... all that I think would help neutralize Warner.   

Almost like mentally Goedert is the defensive player in a sense just by not allowing Warner to be his usual self.

Joe,wondering if a 2 TE set would help out with getting Warner moved

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Joe,wondering if a 2 TE set would help out with getting Warner moved

I mean he would need to cover Goedert(obviously) which could leave TE 2 wide open. Thoughts? Or TE2 blocking him out almost like a basketball screen

  • Author
5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Damn dude,I'm sure everyone on planet earth cares. You can't tell fact from fiction so you dream up crap that's not there and carrying on a convo with you is virtually impossible unless we agree with everything you say(fat chance) This is exactly what Sen was talking about

Yeah AFTER you basically called me a trash talker, scroll back fool. So childish

Never called you a trash TALKER. This is what I deal with. False claims…so I defend myself against misrepresentation.

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Take out that trash like the MV Trash taker outter you are

Here was the first volley fired by YOU,so don't tell me it's false

12 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I made a statement about Hurts not being 100 percent. He stated how he(FL) wasn’t 100 percent but will still take out the trash. Facts!

Facts...two separate statements...why is everything revolve around your statement.  I played basketball last night.... way more sore than I would have been 18 years ago. We all age.. doesn't have anything to do with Hurts or your comment?

Lane situation and other NFL players are relevant to Hurts though. 

Oh "trash taker outter" is much more civil,ok got it. PUAR

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Never called you a trash TALKER. This is what I deal with. False claims…so I defend myself against misrepresentation.

That's what I thought you called him when I read the comment.... seemed like some typos in there, didn't seem to make sense...so trash talker was my assumption based on the words you used.

6 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Facts...two separate statements...why is everything revolve around your statement.  I played basketball last night.... way more sore than I would have been 18 years ago. We all age.. doesn't have anything to do with Hurts or your comment?

Lane situation and other NFL players are relevant to Hurts though. 

My point was(if you have adult comprehension (which I need to stop assuming with Ham) is that we all go on and function even if we aren't 100%. And somehow this got twisted and spun as an attack on Ham/Hurts LOL because I guess they are 1 in the same (in his own mind). 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Oh "trash taker outter" is much more civil,ok got it. PUAR

Ohhh..  now it makes sense....lol.   taker .not talker....lol. 

Mr foam finger maker....real American  heroes....lol.

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

My point was(if you have adult comprehension which I meed to stoop assuming with Ham) is that we all go on and function even if we aren't 100%. And somehow this got twisted and spun as an attack on Ham LOL(in his own mind). 

????  Idk...I give up.   It's a message board for a football team... not about the posters.    For some reason there seems to be an element that wants to keep making it about the posters?   

If you guys wanna argue and bicker knock yourselves out.

If I wanna argue with someone i'll talk to my wife.

Just now, joemas6 said:

????  Idk...I give up.   It's a message board for a football team... not about the posters.    For some reason there seems to be an element that wants to keep making it about the posters?   

I made the gigantic,humongous,unforgivable error of down playing a minor injury. I need to be horse whipped,tarred and run out of town because some 2 bit beat writer needed to write a headline to stay employed. My bad

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

If you guys wanna argue and bicker knock yourselves out.

If I wanna argue with someone i'll talk to my wife.

LMAO Good stuff

  • Author
14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Here was the first volley fired by YOU,so don't tell me it's false

Doesn’t say talker…read it again..again

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Doesn’t say talker…read it again..again

Yes we've established " trash taker outter" was much more civil

  • Author
15 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Facts...two separate statements...why is everything revolve around your statement.  I played basketball last night.... way more sore than I would have been 18 years ago. We all age.. doesn't have anything to do with Hurts or your comment?

Lane situation and other NFL players are relevant to Hurts though. 

He directly compared himself feeling less than 100 percent after stubbing his toe but still doing his job of taking out the trash to…Hurts being the MVP playing through grade Two SC Sprain.

So,Joe in all the exciting comedic relief did you read my 2 TE post and what are your thoughts on it?

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

He directly compared himself feeling less than 100 percent after stubbing his toe but still doing his job of taking out the trash to…Hurts being the MVP playing through grade Two SC Sprain.

WAAAAAA WAAAAAA where's my binky? WAAAAAA. Childish and I'm done responding to it. Moving on........

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.