Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

Who would you all prefer the Eagles play in the Super Bowl? I really don’t know. Both are really, really good.

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

9ers have a better D than either of these teams. Mahomes will be fully healed and tougher to cover but don't see them winning this game, although it would be fun going against our old coach. This is the 1st time I've watched either of these teams this yr, not as impressed as I thought I'd be by either team

Ouch, what's w/ KC's secondary?

17 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Who would you all prefer the Eagles play in the Super Bowl? I really don’t know. Both are really, really good.

Doesn't matter. The Eagles can beat either team.

I'm predicting Cincy though

I don't understand KC challenged the spot, won but lose any more challenges. Guess refs don't like finding out they f'd up. Doesn't matter, KC TD

KC deserves to lose, can't cover downfield worth ****. 

2 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

You young guys have no idea how good we have it right now.

The geriatric crowd has suffered through a lot of bad football to get where we are today

I resemble that remark

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

KC deserves to lose, can't cover downfield worth ****. 

Chase is awesome

2 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

SF media was saying the Eagles D was overrated.

I wonder how they feel now.

Well they had no offense for alot of the game 

55 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Who would you all prefer the Eagles play in the Super Bowl? I really don’t know. Both are really, really good.

I'm fairly surprised the KC run defense is as good as they are

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

I won't mention any names but THIS is the reason if you have the chance to get home field throughout you go all in to do it

Without hesitation.  

58 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Who would you all prefer the Eagles play in the Super Bowl? I really don’t know. Both are really, really good.

It's a question I like to be asked every year!

Guess this is where cincy pulls off another 4th qtr win

KC can pull this off!

Butker is a good kicker

How stupid could cincy be?

Very stupid penalty

IDK if Mahomes will be healed in 2 weeks

The Kelce's against each other. At least the whole family will be in the same stadium

Gut game by Mahomes, stupid penalty,I make that dude walk home

Think Kelce and Graham played under AR

AR saying they're coming for us, can't blame him - be careful what you ask for.

Philly gonna run out of pole grease

KC it is! Gives the Eagles a chance to beat the two best QBs of all time in the Super Bowl. THAT would be awesome!

image.png.cfd47d31554f323190166d0b6ce35c3c.png

49ers fans whining at record levels.......LMAO\

40whiners......

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.