Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

AR saying they're coming for us, can't blame him - be careful what you ask for.

Same BS attitude the 9ers had. We took out Purdy and Johnson and IDK that Mahomes will be 100% in 2 weeks. I like our chances in Glendale

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
11 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm not starting the Wentz BS again. yeah Fields could sit,what a waste of a round 1 draft pick that would be

If you had Fields would you pass up Burrow?

  • Author
11 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/bear-necessities-justin-fields-cracks-123530534.html?src=rss&fr=sycsrp_catchall  This was last WEEK. Fields is NOT their problem. Read this and understand

I’ll read that maybe later. I watch actual games. I understand their team sucks. So Fields is an exciting answer to sell tickets in a huge market with big money fans. Not saying he sucks. Just saying ….I’m not sold on him enough that I don’t upgrade with the first pick. I don’t think you can pass up the top QB. Maybe if you find flaws in the top guy you trade back a few picks and get the second or third QB. I know they need everything. But you can’t pass up an elite QB. Just can’t do it. If he busts…then you at least have Fields. It’s a long season. Concussion rules and such also. The rumors are they are going to add one more regular season game also. Get that money. Players Union should shut that idea down. But they never do and won’t. That extra revenue money is just too big a piece of pie to pass up. So really I think you need two QBs. Shew wasn’t good enough for us. We need an upgrade. How many backups play on how many games each season? I think two good ones are justified. On rookie contracts you also hedge your bets. By the time Chicago gets good they’ll be deciding on Fields stay or go. Really seems pretty ideal. Your answers aren’t wrong either. My viewpoint is if you do t have an elite MVP level stud capable of taking you to the SB….you can’t pass the top guy up in a good time great class. You aren’t keeping a Tannehill level guy to pass up Herbert. You gotta take Herbert even though you have a starter. Eight years from now none of that stuff matters. Just whether you hit a franchise guy or not. Why not take two? Fields is exciting…but you all ready feel he clearly is your franchise QB?

  • Author
10 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

Fields seems like a Hurts’ younger twin style of player. Not as mature or as strong of a leader, maybe…..I’m not in the locker rooms to assess that comment accurately though.

I’m going to stop you right there. As nicely as I can disagree. I really want to blast you for saying and comparing him to Hurts. The MVP that refuses to lose and will find a way to get us there. Has every imaginable leadership quality. Alright I’m going to stop….because you know I was just getting started. Please redact that statement and say Fields could possibly be a franchise QB. Dang that really ticked me off. Are you that high on Fields? Hurts has just flat out done everything. Never seen a guy with everything Hurts brings. Not saying he’s Superman or a God. But are you not seeing all this. The guy is an incredible leader. Competitor. Decision making…ok whatever. I’m just going to say I’m the nicest possible way that was the biggest slam on Hurts and disrespectful to what I’m seeing as our best QB we’ve ever had. Fields? Really? Anyway…I hope you understand I took it real easy on you here. That’s as light as I can go. Hurts is the man! MVP baby. Going after a SB for us. Dang Cook , Fields. That was so offensive and disrespectful. I’d really like to break down Hurts qualities again for you. That makes this post look minor. Anyway…dang…hard to stop…I’m trying but …Fields is like Hurts? Nobody like Hurts ever happened before. Fields is like a minor league version trying to hopefully step up to the majors. Dang….not sure I can actually stop responding here. Only way I can finish..is just saying terrible post.

  • Author

Cook please understand that was the highest restraint I had possible in me for that post.

  • Author
8 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

CJG-PAY the man

He’s the most expensive signing behind QB1

I like Ceedy Duce. But that money is large. 19 mil area

  • Author

I think he will choose his destination and we can’t keep him. But you could keep Edwards, Sanders and Epps and still have money left over. The stud? Or four starters? Which Edwards is priority behind MVP. But the best player in the league this year…not Fields Cook….that’s the hardest contract Rosie ever done. Super Bowl winning MVP QB. Lurie needs to just build Hurts his own Island. I really never thought Hurts would land the contract he’s earned. 55 mil probably a team friendly discount at this point. Several big QB contracts hitting this offseason. If Hurts waits to be last….can it reach 60 mil? Better get him signed quick to 50mil plus. Look super cheap by next offseason. Crazy money isn’t it. 52 mil is a bargain. Dang, I’d say I wish I was taller, faster had a stronger arm. But Hurts isn’t bigger than me. Arm better. Better shape. But I thought my size held me back. Thought I should have played soccer or a sport I could have actually reached a higher level. B-Ball and Football were. My passions. Just not an Olympic speed demon and not super large walking mountain. So I gave that excuse. Hurts blew me up. My excuses sounded accurrate before you have him become the best player in the league.

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He’s the most expensive signing behind QB1

I like Ceedy Duce. But that money is large. 19 mil area

12 mil....you use the $7 mil thst was going to be wasted on Sanders.  

  • Author

Anybody with me here? Say it…best player in the league!!!! He won’t let us fail. I trust in him like no other player we’ve had. Freaking loving the Eagles are on it! Best player in the league at 24 makes me think why not dynasty? I’m riding high right now! 

  • Author

BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!! ALL TOGETHER NOW. Sit down male cheerleader. Hurts will do whatever it takes. Trust in our guy!

Cook c’mon now…say it…best player. No comparisons to flashy exciting want to be starters. Real slow …with your chest….B—E-S-T!!!

  • Author

This is an easy moment to say I CALLED IT No Mas…but so irrelevant. We all win…no matter what initial opinions. Current opinions knocking him down to compare to fun much lesser guys want be accepted, Cook.

  • Author

I don’t know Cook. Hit ignore on me. I’m not sure I can stop on that comment. Our guy takes us to the SB looking likely best franchise QB we’ve ever had….and you think of a Fields comparison. Dang it Cook I honestly am trying to take it easy. This is my full filter version. You know that. This is me holding back. I’m going to try and stop I am sorry. Don’t want to be a ****. Just have no idea how your head was there. I’m in a whole different universe of thinking. So I apologize. Let’s just get some drinks together.

Where you guys want to meet up

41 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

If you had Fields would you pass up Burrow?

You're guaranteeing the 2 top guys are the next Burrow?(with a crap team no less???) Better question is,how would Burrow do In Chicago?

It's nice to see the team win while the QB played poorly.    It's why we had the executive of the year.  

It's going to show when Dallas pays Parsons twice as much as we paid Reddick how great of a signing his first move of this offseason was.  

Adding the 2 vet DTs was excellent.  Two probowl DBs right before the season started...  $19 mil S for peanuts and then worst case ( if $19 mil is actually the case) we also will get the very first comp pick #97 in 2024. .. in addition to #10 next year and probably a high second rounder in 2024.  

Crazy coming from a 9 win team that wasn't really that good to this in a one year!  Not sure there has been a better one year job done like this ever?

  • Author

Think the SB in Detroit. That isn’t happening. Detroit is a punishment. crap let’s rent a cabin around Cincy with a hot tub or something. Are you guys single married or what? I can bring some lovely girls that make us all look better in a hot tub. 

32 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’ll read that maybe later. I watch actual games. I understand their team sucks. So Fields is an exciting answer to sell tickets in a huge market with big money fans. Not saying he sucks. Just saying ….I’m not sold on him enough that I don’t upgrade with the first pick. I don’t think you can pass up the top QB. Maybe if you find flaws in the top guy you trade back a few picks and get the second or third QB. I know they need everything. But you can’t pass up an elite QB. Just can’t do it. If he busts…then you at least have Fields. It’s a long season. Concussion rules and such also. The rumors are they are going to add one more regular season game also. Get that money. Players Union should shut that idea down. But they never do and won’t. That extra revenue money is just too big a piece of pie to pass up. So really I think you need two QBs. Shew wasn’t good enough for us. We need an upgrade. How many backups play on how many games each season? I think two good ones are justified. On rookie contracts you also hedge your bets. By the time Chicago gets good they’ll be deciding on Fields stay or go. Really seems pretty ideal. Your answers aren’t wrong either. My viewpoint is if you do t have an elite MVP level stud capable of taking you to the SB….you can’t pass the top guy up in a good time great class. You aren’t keeping a Tannehill level guy to pass up Herbert. You gotta take Herbert even though you have a starter. Eight years from now none of that stuff matters. Just whether you hit a franchise guy or not. Why not take two? Fields is exciting…but you all ready feel he clearly is your franchise QB?

There is no way to know how good Fields can be until you put a decent team around him

23 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He’s the most expensive signing behind QB1

I like Ceedy Duce. But that money is large. 19 mil area

As stated we can't keep everyone,let's keep a few of the TOP ones. Especially now that we found secondary players,because Howie doesn't draft them

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

There is no way to know how good Fields can be until you put a decent team around him

The same with any other QB.

  • Author

I’m married . Fell for her at first sight. Faithful. But not blind. Most my friends are female. Not pimping any of my friends or anything. Just supplying beautiful women and tons of alcohol. Maybe wing man you a bit. But you gotta have game and pull it yourself. What girl couldn’t you pull right now? Feeling on top of the world. Confidence high. Like I look five times better in the mirror even. 

  • Author
6 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

See if Purdy can throw. They said it's a nerve and he can't grip. All we have to do is freakin tackle! Been a weakness for a few yrs.

We definitely hit a nerve. Guy realized he’s out of his league. Best player versus Mr Irrelevant. We are finally on the right side fellas!

12 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!! ALL TOGETHER NOW. Sit down male cheerleader. Hurts will do whatever it takes. Trust in our guy!

Cook c’mon now…say it…best player. No comparisons to flashy exciting want to be starters. Real slow …with your chest….B—E-S-T!!!

Are you high right now?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

As stated we can't keep everyone,let's keep a few of the TOP ones. Especially now that we found secondary ,p;layers,because Howie doesn't draft them

One difference maker or 3 very replaceable guys.. to me easy decision.    But idk if that's the way to look at the math..  contracts don't work that way.

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

The same with any other QB.

Right,so why would they draft a top QB in the next draft when they have Fields? Makes zero sense

12 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This is an easy moment to say I CALLED IT No Mas…but so irrelevant. We all win…no matter what initial opinions. Current opinions knocking him down to compare to fun much lesser guys want be accepted, Cook.

Joe

  • Author
6 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Sanders who? Gains killin it

I’m really hoping I eat my words on this kid. Cook loves him. You called it. No Mas and FL you guys were on board also , correct? I’m not all there on him yet. But he cleaned up the Giants that were so beaten. I loved how he just humiliated that beaten team. Little leagues they let up. We crushed both teams! Dominating like we can’t be stopped!

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Are you high right now?

Gotta be after today's performance.  I had a house full of people seeing rushed throws and poor decisions until the run game and the turnovers changed everything.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.