EMB Blog: Fantasy League

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, rrfierce said:

so am i in or what? 

imo since we can't seem to get a response from the other guys their spots should be up for grabs.  It seems unlikely we can rely on them to be at the draft. 

Though,  to be fair,  I didn't realize this thread was created in a separate forum until I was tagged in it.

51 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

imo since we can't seem to get a response from the other guys their spots should be up for grabs.  It seems unlikely we can rely on them to be at the draft. 

Though,  to be fair,  I didn't realize this thread was created in a separate forum until I was tagged in it.

Agree with your 1st point.

Thread was originally in TATE, Mods must have moved it.

2 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

Cant you increase the number of teams from 12 if there are more people that want in?

Never played a 14 team league. Sounds like a challenge with the talent so spread out. 

I haven't had a response from one team, so I could make that spot open. I think I'm against 14 teams, so only one will get in...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Never played a 14 team league. Sounds like a challenge with the talent so spread out. 

9 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I haven't had a response from one team, so I could make that spot open. I think I'm against 14 teams, so only one will get in...

15 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

Cant you increase the number of teams from 12 if there are more people that want in?

If it goes to 14 I am out. 

9 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

pick me!

Yeah, 14 is too many. I'll open the last spot and post the link in a second. It's up for grabs. It shall be chaos!

Just now, downundermike said:

@schuy7 don't know if you can manipulate the draft order, but I really want the 9th pick.  Wanna keep all my teams as similar as possible.

It's gonna be randomized by the computer an hour before the draft.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Nice, got in with my alt account!

Nice…. Well I’ll throw my hat in for next season. If there is one. Have fun guys. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Just to be clear, there is no wagering or stakes.  Just bragging rights?  

Or should this be made interesting?  

$10k deposit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

As I’m in the Uk I’ve just realised that I’ll have to stay up till 1:30 am for the draft 

hmmmm !

An hour earlier would be better for me.  Thoughts @schuy7