EMB Blog: Fantasy League

Connecticut Eagle

13 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You have Dak Prescott and Daniel Jones...

Again, let me know when you need a QB.  

Can i play him at RB?

Decline

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

And @schuy7 already knew CMC was gonna be injured.  Picked up Hubbard on Wednesday.

I think I had drafted him too. Dropped him and re-added him a couple days ago.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

And @schuy7 already knew CMC was gonna be injured.  Picked up Hubbard on Wednesday.

I didn’t even see he did that. That’s a relief. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I didn’t even see he did that. That’s a relief. 

In my $$ league, waivers do not reset weekly, starts reverse of draft order and does not change based on weekly record.  I have made no waiver claims yet, and have the #1 spot now. 

If CMC is out significant time, do  you think Hubbard is worth the claim ??

13 minutes ago, downundermike said:

In my $$ league, waivers do not reset weekly, starts reverse of draft order and does not change based on weekly record.  I have made no waiver claims yet, and have the #1 spot now. 

If CMC is out significant time, do  you think Hubbard is worth the claim ??

He’s out for multiple weeks according to schefter but not going on IR. Hamstring with a running back i could see him compensating when he comes back and getting hurt again. At worse id use it then deal him to whomever has CMC and get value in someone he has cause he’s likely desperate for a RB with cmc down. 

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’s out for multiple weeks according to schefter but not going on IR. Hamstring with a running back i could see him compensating when he comes back and getting hurt again. At worse id use it then deal him to whomever has CMC and get value in someone he has cause he’s likely desperate for a RB with cmc down. 

Good thought.  His other backs are

Mike Davis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Tony Jones Jr

Kyle Juszczyk

I wonder if I could get Darren Waller out of him for Hubbard and Mike Giesiki ??

56 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Good thought.  His other backs are

Mike Davis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Tony Jones Jr

Kyle Juszczyk

I wonder if I could get Darren Waller out of him for Hubbard and Mike Giesiki ??

I Had gisicki in multiple leagues. He’s basically useless cause they use him as a 4th WR and not how a typical tight end is used based off everything I’ve read and heard from dolphins beat reporters. 

that’s a brutal set of backs tbh. Even so doing that trade is just making one position of strength into a weakness for a temporary solution until cmc comes back and Hubbard might not be that good. I’d probably decline that if i were him. You’d likely have to include another player. 

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Even so doing that trade is just making one position of strength into a weakness for a temporary solution until cmc comes back and Hubbard might not be that good. I’d probably decline that if i were him. You’d likely have to include another player. 

He just traded CMC and Ju Ju for Zeke and Godwin.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He just traded CMC and Ju Ju for Zeke and Godwin.

I wouldn’t want any part of juju. Big Ben can’t throw anymore. And Dallas finally figured out pollard needs equal touches. I rather have held onto cmc tbh. I do love godwin tho

On 9/26/2021 at 8:26 AM, LeanMeanGM said:

How does the IR spot work? Do they have to actually be on IR or just ruled out for the game?

I think if ruled out you can use it as well. That’s how yahoo works 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think if ruled out you can use it as well. That’s how yahoo works 

I wasn't able to put Tee Higgins there yesterday after he was officially inactive. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I wasn't able to put Tee Higgins there yesterday after he was officially inactive. 

Honestly espn sucks. I prefer yahoo. Even the fractional points on espn suck. Like Edmonds yesterday had 7 catches for 49 yards and 26 rushing yards. So total yards it should be 7.5 points and .5 ppr at 3.5. Should have 11 points. Meanwhile espn gives him 9.5 

On 9/27/2021 at 7:16 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly espn sucks. I prefer yahoo. Even the fractional points on espn suck. Like Edmonds yesterday had 7 catches for 49 yards and 26 rushing yards. So total yards it should be 7.5 points and .5 ppr at 3.5. Should have 11 points. Meanwhile espn gives him 9.5 

Thats not necessarily ESPN. That depends on how the commish has scoring set up. ESPN is capable of fractional points for each yard. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Thats not necessarily ESPN. That depends on how the commish has scoring set up. ESPN is capable of fractional points for each yard. 

I thought we set it up with fractional points

31 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I thought we set it up with fractional points

I think it was just fractional PPR. I dont think its set for fractional yardage. But, the option does exist.

On 9/27/2021 at 6:08 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Was this after the game already started? You should be able to put him on IR if he's been ruled out as long as the game hasn't started yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schuy7 said:

Was this after the game already started? You should be able to put him on IR if he's been ruled out as long as the game hasn't started yet.

Nope. About an hour before kickoff. He was listed as D and then eventually Out when the inactive list came out. I tried to put him on IR but couldn’t so just dropped Washington D. 

16 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Nope. About an hour before kickoff. He was listed as D and then eventually Out when the inactive list came out. I tried to put him on IR but couldn’t so just dropped Washington D. 

I'll check into the league settings... that's weird.

So the ESPN fantasy app let me put a player ruled OUT on IR, but I couldn't do it on the website for whatever reason. I guess it's an ESPN issue...

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

So the ESPN fantasy app let me put a player ruled OUT on IR, but I couldn't do it on the website for whatever reason. I guess it's an ESPN issue...

Yup, same here. Just tried to do it on my desktop and couldn't. Went on the app and it let me. 

6 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yup, same here. Just tried to do it on my desktop and couldn't. Went on the app and it let me. 

Clearly the fantasy football gods hate you

• Sad 1