EMB Blog: Fantasy League

Connecticut Eagle

8 hours ago, schuy7 said:

Probably also a RB, lol

I just picked up Patterson off waivers 

Put claim in for Mitchell , someone else grabbed him first 

I need 28 pts from Adam’s tonight to win.  Not a stretch but scoring 216 pts should win the very week….except when your opponent scores 243.  Our scoring is so screwed up.  

Hammy for mccaffrey. Ruled out. feels like he can’t stay healthy since signing that deal. 

17 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Hammy for mccaffrey. Ruled out. feels like he can’t stay healthy since signing that deal. 

Who is the waiver claim, Freeman or Hubbard ??

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Who is the waiver claim, Freeman or Hubbard ??

I’m guessing Hubbard. Like freeman but even with Denver i felt Lindsay was the better back of the two when they played. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Never understood why he was the top pick.   If I had the #1 pick, I would have avoided him.  

Honestly at this point it really should just be Henry. He’s the only back that usually never gets hurt and he puts up big yards every year. Plus gets the texans and jags 4 times. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  He would have been my choice.  But I have never been a believer in CMC.  

I like CMC but the issue is you have to handcuff him. He’s like cook. Good when out there but you have to handcuff them otherwise you’re screwed. Kamara isn’t the same player without brees. Henry makes the most sense. If chubb wasn’t dealing with Kareem hunt i think he would go much higher. 

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I was actually kicking around that offer for him.  But I decided I wanted a little bit more. 

You almost traded for an injured guy right before that game. 

9 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  He would have been my choice.  But I have never been a believer in CMC.  

I guess I should've taken washed up horrible Roethlisberger as my 3rd QB for him when I had the offer on the table. 

22 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was actually kicking around that offer for him.  But I decided I wanted a little bit more. 

Yup thankfully you rejected it. Was gonna pick up hubbard if you traded him to Me with the extra roster spot. 

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

CMC wasn’t part of the offer you nut

:wacko:

who was it for?

Oh yeah I just checked. That was for Mixon. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yup thankfully you rejected it. Was gonna pick up hubbard if you traded him to Me with the extra roster spot. 

Ironically the hangup for me was that Eckler is always injured. I was thinking of countering for someone different, or a different, better 2nd player. I was going to Morey the deal if anyone wanted McCaffery.

I guess I did still Morey it. Now his value is low.

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

And @schuy7 already knew CMC was gonna be injured.  Picked up Hubbard on Wednesday.

41 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

:wacko: There was a lot more to it then Rapelisberger for Mixon.  Don't matter now.  You'll be looking for RB as well.  

Meh... I didn't consider Carlos Hyde to be "a lot more" than Roethlisberger.