Jump to content
Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: Fantasy League

Recommended Posts

Made to keep the Blog's FFL discussion out of the Blog.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday works much better for me. Plus it’s still before the season kick off so we get in week 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone has any rule, schedule, playoff, trade, waivers recommendations etc, please suggest them. Everything is visible in the league page for you to see as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only issue is I’ve entered but it doesn’t show up on the app. Is anyone else having that issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

My only issue is I’ve entered but it doesn’t show up on the app. Is anyone else having that issue. 

Nope.  Do you have more than one active ID on ESPN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Nope.  Do you have more than one active ID on ESPN?

No only got that one. I might log out and then back in. 

that worked! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently have it set to 8/12 teams making the playoffs. If we want less, that's fine too. I figure more teams in the playoffs will make the season more competitive all the way through. Plus, teams are usually pretty close in the standings so I'm not sure there will be much difference between 6th place and 8th for example.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if we changed the amount of time between picks. I think default is minute and 30. I’m for making it 30-45 seconds if everyone else is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Currently have it set to 8/12 teams making the playoffs. If we want less, that's fine too. I figure more teams in the playoffs will make the season more competitive all the way through. Plus, teams are usually pretty close in the standings so I'm not sure there will be much difference between 6th place and 8th for example.

I’m for 8 making. I do that in my 12 team league. Keeps people involved throughout especially when last place gets waivers so it gives them a chance to comeback and sneak in. We’ve had a 8 and 7 seed make or win the championship 4 times. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t know if we changed the amount of time between picks. I think default is minute and 30. I’m for making it 30-45 seconds if everyone else is 

Switched it to 60

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rule proposals.

Draft a NYG, WFT do a shot. 
 

Draft a Cowboy do two shots. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bout to take all your lunch money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's the Washington Dirty Hogs?

I'm guessing Lions Den is DireWolf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, downundermike said:

Bout to take all your lunch money

What team are you? Trying to figure everyone out. Lions den  I’m guessing like schuy said is dire. But who’s dirty hogs and team hart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What team are you? Trying to figure everyone out. Lions den  I’m guessing like schuy said is dire. But who’s dirty hogs and team hart?

I am team Hart, for now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I am team Hart, for now

Cool. So really the only person we don’t know is dirty hogs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any more places ? I tried to join and it said it was full 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@schuy7 can you make a list of team names with EMB names so we know who is who for discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

Is there any more places ? I tried to join and it said it was full 

It is. Frankly i tend to think dire shouldn’t be in it cause i don’t trust him to not draft like 5 kickers in the first 5 rounds and screw up the entire draft. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, schuy7 said:

 

 

@DireWolf

 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It is. Frankly i tend to think dire shouldn’t be in it cause i don’t trust him to not draft like 5 kickers in the first 5 rounds and screw up the entire draft. 

 

What in the actual F ??  Who let that moron in.  I agree, let @rrfierce in instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...