EMB Blog: Fantasy League

Connecticut Eagle

Made to keep the Blog's FFL discussion out of the Blog.

• Like 3

Wednesday works much better for me. Plus it’s still before the season kick off so we get in week 1. 

If anyone has any rule, schedule, playoff, trade, waivers recommendations etc, please suggest them. Everything is visible in the league page for you to see as well.

My only issue is I’ve entered but it doesn’t show up on the app. Is anyone else having that issue. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

My only issue is I’ve entered but it doesn’t show up on the app. Is anyone else having that issue. 

Nope.  Do you have more than one active ID on ESPN?

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Nope.  Do you have more than one active ID on ESPN?

No only got that one. I might log out and then back in. 

that worked! 

Currently have it set to 8/12 teams making the playoffs. If we want less, that's fine too. I figure more teams in the playoffs will make the season more competitive all the way through. Plus, teams are usually pretty close in the standings so I'm not sure there will be much difference between 6th place and 8th for example.

• Like 2

I don’t know if we changed the amount of time between picks. I think default is minute and 30. I’m for making it 30-45 seconds if everyone else is 

6 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Currently have it set to 8/12 teams making the playoffs. If we want less, that's fine too. I figure more teams in the playoffs will make the season more competitive all the way through. Plus, teams are usually pretty close in the standings so I'm not sure there will be much difference between 6th place and 8th for example.

I’m for 8 making. I do that in my 12 team league. Keeps people involved throughout especially when last place gets waivers so it gives them a chance to comeback and sneak in. We’ve had a 8 and 7 seed make or win the championship 4 times. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t know if we changed the amount of time between picks. I think default is minute and 30. I’m for making it 30-45 seconds if everyone else is 

Switched it to 60

• Like 2

8 hours ago, downundermike said:

Bout to take all your lunch money

What team are you? Trying to figure everyone out. Lions den  I’m guessing like schuy said is dire. But who’s dirty hogs and team hart?

13 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What team are you? Trying to figure everyone out. Lions den  I’m guessing like schuy said is dire. But who’s dirty hogs and team hart?

I am team Hart, for now

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I am team Hart, for now

Cool. So really the only person we don’t know is dirty hogs 

1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

Is there any more places ? I tried to join and it said it was full 

It is. Frankly i tend to think dire shouldn’t be in it cause i don’t trust him to not draft like 5 kickers in the first 5 rounds and screw up the entire draft. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, schuy7 said:

@DireWolf

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It is. Frankly i tend to think dire shouldn’t be in it cause i don’t trust him to not draft like 5 kickers in the first 5 rounds and screw up the entire draft. 

What in the actual F ??  Who let that moron in.  I agree, let @rrfierce in instead.