What do you need on Monday Night? Thread

toolg

I enjoy the crazy outcomes, last second wins/losses, that happen on Monday night. So what do you need to happen on Monday night?

Week 4: I have a 25 point lead. I'm playing Keenan Allen + Jared Cook. My opponent has Herbert + Ekeler. :lol:  I hope I'm saved by PPR scoring. :blush:

Tonight I need 22 points from Jon Taylor. That's doable, right? (Last week he was close: 100 yards, 1 TD + 3 catches, 11 yards = 20 points.) So I need him to score a couple TDs. Let's go Colts :unsure:

25 points out of my tight end. A tall order. I have Mark Andrews so not entirely impossible. 

22 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

nothing...got my arse kicked this week. :meh:  

herbert dropped 52 on me <_<

i got what i needed to beat the horrible eagles fan that picked the cowboys for their fantasy team. 😎 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Gannan said:

25 points out of my tight end. A tall order. I have Mark Andrews so not entirely impossible. 

36 points

yes-yes-yes-major-league.gif

4 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i got what i needed to beat the horrible eagles fan that picked the cowboys for their fantasy team. 😎 

your ravens went apesheet!  :lol:  

Just now, mr_hunt said:

your ravens went apesheet!  :lol:  

i thought i lost and went to bed before the comeback. i put on sportscenter this morning and man what a surprise.  :roll:

I got what I needed when Taylor scored his second TD... So I turned the game off, got ready for bed, and I woke up surprised to see the Ravens came all the way back!

I benched Manny Sanders for DeVonta Smith on Thursday night. Ugh. But I already squeaked out a 7 point win. Neither of us have players starting tonight.  Good luck!

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i have a 1 point lead. i have stefon diggs and he has emmanuel sanders.

could go either way. 

thank you mr. diggs :worthy:   

in my money league i had a small lead going into the game, my opponent had wr beasley and k bass going. 

luckily i had henry and diggs going. 5-1 now 😎

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

in my money league i had a small lead going into the game, my opponent had wr beasley and k bass going. 

luckily i had henry and diggs going. 5-1 now 😎

nice.

i'm sitting at 4-2 in my money league after last night. the f'n bills threw at least 3 long bombs to e.sanders that i saw...if just one of them connected, i would've lost. 

been pretty lucky with 3 of my 4 wins coming right down to the wire.

King Henry saved my week after a **** qb performance by Daniel Jones.  I needed 26 pts to pull it out and Henry got it done with ease.  Another 200pt week for me and sit at 3-3.  

I only need 28 points from DK Metcalf tonight. With Geno Smith throwing to him, it should be no problem. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Gannan said:

I only need 28 points from DK Metcalf tonight. With Geno Smith throwing to him, it should be no problem. 

Half way there already!

The points DK Metcalf got were pretty much a fluke. Man Geno Smith is baaaaaaad. I don't think I can even play Metcalf until Wilson is back. I'd rather go with Diontae Johnson

• Sad 1

3 out of 4 leagues are locked in wins.  Just need 12 points from Mahomes tonight and I'll go 4-0 for the week.