What do you need on Monday Night? Thread

toolg

A miracle. I need about 60 points between Justin Jefferson and Derrick Henry, and I need Goeddert to do nothing for the other guy. 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

A miracle. I need about 60 points between Justin Jefferson and Derrick Henry, and I need Goeddert to do nothing for the other guy. 

so you need Henry to not go negative and goedart to do nothing. gotcha

21 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

so you need Henry to not go negative and goedart to do nothing. gotcha

Well we are half ppr so I don't get all the points others get from JJ

The one guy in my league had Allen and Diggs and a bunch of crap and still won. We are only 2 weeks in but fantasy season so far is being won on just a handful of players who are scoring 3-5 TDs a game. The scoring output from the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Hurts, and Dolphins is ridiculous. 

won a league by half point on the end of game sack. Lost another because they subbed out Cook for Mattison. Needed 0.3 points to win. Oh well. would have been nice to win both. 

0-3 for me. Montgomery playing only a few snaps, and 2 points from Justin Jefferson killed me. If Zeke has another bad game I think he's entering the dumpsville conversation (I haven't played him since week 1). Hard to justify a roster spot for him when guys like Devonte Smith and Amari Cooper are still available on waivers. 

I need the Rams defense to NOT go off. I have a 15 pt lead and all he has left is the Rams D. 

Unless Stafford sets some kind of nfl records tonight, I’ve already won my matchup.  Love winning on Sunday’s! 😂 

8 hours ago, rrfierce said:

so annoying when you lose by a few and yet have 30+ points sat on the bench 😕

Yep. I sat Josh Jacobs. I’ll start him next week and I’ll probably get 5pts from him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...