What do you need on Monday Night? Thread

toolg

i need booker to score negative 4 points <_<  

my damn team put up 179 last week but didn't even break 100 this week. :nonono:   

I need Butker to put up -75.  :lol:

Not my week. I went up against Michael Carter, Michael Pittman, DK Metcalf, Tom Brady, Hockenson, CeeDee Lamb... All his players hit. And I played Manny Sanders big fat zero this week.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i need booker to score negative 4 points <_<  

If we get that, then I still need Butker to score 11.  The Bengals defense royally F'd me yesterday.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

If we get that, then I still need Butker to score 11.  The Bengals defense royally F'd me yesterday.

i streamed cinci as well...didn't want the start the saints against tb.

fail! 

• 2 weeks later...

I lost by 2 points, since I was forced to start Javonte Williams' due to injuries at RB and his TD was called back. I had Devonta Smith on my bench too (starting Renfrow at Flex).

BUT - I won't lose any ground in the standings if Darrell Henderson + 7.8 point lead beats Deebo Samuel tonight.

I need Henderson to score less than 12 points in one league and I need Henderson to not get out scored by the Rams kicker by 28 points n the other.  

• 3 weeks later...

Last week of Fantasy regular season. I am one of 5 teams vying for the last 2 playoff spots. Win and in, lose and it gets complicated. (I start the week as the top seed of the 5 teams. I have the highest points scored tiebreaker, but I also played the toughest schedule of the entire league. That's why I'm in this predicament.)

I am ahead 51 points + Matt Prater playing tonight, going against Stafford, Kupp, and Conner. This could be a nailbiter.

There are two teams that have a chance to steal my spot. One team needs 42+ points from Higbee. The second team I can beat by tiebreaker as long as Prater scores 0 or better, or he's out of the playoffs completely if Nuk scores 25 tonight. The other two teams have no real shot at my spot.

12 minutes ago, toolg said:

Higbee out tonight, if you were counting on him.

oh, i was. <_<

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

down 13...i have michel, higbee, & prater...he has kirk. 

just picked up some guy named blanton to start at te :nonono:  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

oh, i was. <_<

just picked up some guy named blanton to start at te :nonono:  

blanton's points actually got me the win. :lol:  

• Like 1

I lost. Big night for Kupp and Conner. But Prater's FGs and XPs clinched the points tiebreaker. My team backed into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak.  :groovy:

First week of playoffs. So far so good. I have Hurts, Renfrow, and Chubb left to play vs. Raiders kicker + 21 points. Let's go!!! :towel:

pathetic week for my team & for my opponent.  i'm down 22 points with hurts, goedert, & penny yet to play. my opponent has washington's kicker. the espn projections have me winning fairly easily...we'll see.  neither team deserves to win this one. :lol:  right now, he's in the 60's & i'm in the 40's...in a league where 100+ is the norm.