What do you need on Monday Night? Thread

toolg

I need 10.5 points from Cortland Sutton who I just traded for (I traded Zach Ertz for him, good trade or no?). I also need to stop benching Waddle and Devonte Smith. They are both becoming every week starters.

5 hours ago, Gannan said:

I need 10.5 points from Cortland Sutton who I just traded for (I traded Zach Ertz for him, good trade or no?). I also need to stop benching Waddle and Devonte Smith. They are both becoming every week starters.

Sutton should be able to do it (assuming PPR). The trade depends who you replaced Ertz with, and if Sutton makes up any point differential. It's difficult to find steady production at TE. But if Sutton is about a couple points per game better than the WR he replaced, you're good.

2 minutes ago, toolg said:

Sutton should be able to do it (assuming PPR). The trade depends who you replaced Ertz with, and if Sutton makes up any point differential. It's difficult to find steady production at TE. But if Sutton is about a couple points per game better than the WR he replaced, you're good.

Ertz was my backup TE. I have Mark Andrews. I really need a reliable Flex guy. I have Henry and Jacobs as my RBs. Jefferson and Waddle as my WRs. I need a fill in and flex guy. I have Davonte Smith who is starting to look like a consistent flex guy. After him though, I have a lot of garbage. 

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Ertz was my backup TE. I have Mark Andrews. I really need a reliable Flex guy. I have Henry and Jacobs as my RBs. Jefferson and Waddle as my WRs. I need a fill in and flex guy. I have Davonte Smith who is starting to look like a consistent flex guy. After him though, I have a lot of garbage. 

Sutton is better than Ertz as Flex. Sounds like you are in pretty good shape if you're choosing between Sutton and Smith at Flex each week.
I am considering moving Waddle this week. He's super talented, but I don't trust the Dolphins QB situation and his injury.  

1 minute ago, toolg said:

Sutton is better than Ertz as Flex. Sounds like you are in pretty good shape if you're choosing between Sutton and Smith at Flex each week.
I am considering moving Waddle this week. He's super talented, but I don't trust the Dolphins QB situation and his injury.  

Yesterday proved to me that he is QB proof. Under our league scoring system (half ppr) Waddle is WR 8 on the year believe it or not. 

One guy in my league bought low on Jamar Chase before yesterday's explosion. I wish I could have gotten in on that. 

Good lawd I can't take any more of the Broncos. They are brutal to watch and I can't believe I have 2 of them on my fantasy team. 

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Good lawd I can't take any more of the Broncos. They are brutal to watch and I can't believe I have 2 of them on my fantasy team. 

they are sheet. i have their def...which hasn't been bad.  also have gordon on my bench & will never feel confident if i ever have to start him. 

30 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

they are sheet. i have their def...which hasn't been bad.  also have gordon on my bench & will never feel confident if i ever have to start him. 

311239958_8268160223258863_5856901728507

I was too afraid to start Gordon. They didn't play him at all after the 1st quarter iirc. I know in the second half he was sulking on the sidelines with his helmet off. I think he's been relegated to the 3rd string. I already dropped him this morning. (I have Dak and Conner coming off IR and had to make room).

Conner is another one that I'm probably going to drop. Always hurt. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Gannan said:

311239958_8268160223258863_5856901728507

I was too afraid to start Gordon. They didn't play him at all after the 1st quarter iirc. I know in the second half he was sulking on the sidelines with his helmet off. I think he's been relegated to the 3rd string. I already dropped him this morning. (I have Dak and Conner coming off IR and had to make room).

Conner is another one that I'm probably going to drop. Always hurt. 

yeah..maybe they'll trade gordon..idk. i drafted him as my 5th/6th rb so i don't have much invested there...just hoped he might become useful with javonte's injury. 

nope!  :lol:  

• Like 1

I'm in an 8 man so it's always easier to drop guys because there's always a lot to choose from on the waiver wire. 

Even though Mark Andrews ish the bed, I rode the Josh Jacobs train to victory this week. In my 1/2 PPR league Jacobs is RB2, who would have guessed? I was hoping he'd be a viable flex when I drafted him. 

• Like 1

I need Joe Burrow to NOT go off like he did last week. A 20 something point performance would be fine. 

I need +5 points from Chris Olave in .5 ppr format to possibly jump to 1st place in my league. The #1 & #2 teams are both looking at a loss…

I need Eagles D + 4 points > Antonio Gibson.

I sat Godwin and Pollard this week or else it wouldn't be so close. :furious:

I needed aj to hit his average of 15 pts and he failed me.  First Monday night loss of the season for me.  Still in the hunt though 

well, i started cousins, saquon, aj brown, dj moore, dionte johnson, & cole kmet...and they combined for 9 fewer points than josh palmer...who was on my bench. what do i need??? <_<

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

well, i started cousins, saquon, aj brown, dj moore, dionte johnson, & cole kmet...and they combined for 9 fewer points than josh palmer...who was on my bench. what do i need??? <_<

You need to go back in time and start Joshua Palmer!

When I heard Keenan Allen was on a pitch-count Sunday night, I last-minute swapped him out for Kadarius Toney, who promptly pulled his hammy and scored nothing. Luckily I already had Pollard in at Flex because of all the players I had on bye this week. :flex: