What do you need on Monday Night? Thread

toolg

I am in a 2 week head to head playoff matchup that I ended the first week with a 62 point lead.

Enter this week, where Tom Brady posts the his worst game of the season, Cordarrelle Patterson puts up a dud, and Chase Claypool narrowly avoids a donut due to his rushing attempts. And the Cardinals D get wrecked by the Lions offense this week. 

My studs did their job, no complaints from Austin Ekeler, Davante Adams, or George Kittle who all came through but I couldn't afford to have all these guys underperform and my opponent have his guys overperform this week. 

Now I am down less than a point with my opponent having Matt Stafford, Nick Chubb, and Brian Johnson left whereas all I have left is Hunter Renfrow and Matt Gay.

On track to being one of the biggest upsets I've seen in some time in all my years playing fantasy football. 🙈

In my eliminator league I currently trail 109-81 ( projected to win 139 - 123 )

So I need Chubb, Cook, Kupp and Gay to score 28 plus whatever Jefferson gets.

On 12/20/2021 at 8:48 AM, mr_hunt said:

pathetic week for my team & for my opponent.  i'm down 22 points with hurts, goedert, & penny yet to play. my opponent has washington's kicker. the espn projections have me winning fairly easily...we'll see.  neither team deserves to win this one. :lol:  right now, he's in the 60's & i'm in the 40's...in a league where 100+ is the norm. 

thanks to hurts & goedert i wound up in the 90's & won easily. now on the the semis!  

• Like 1

Need 22 pts from Kamara tonight to secure a trip to the finals and a $250 minimum payday. 

seeing as how he’s the only healthy guy, and is the emergency qb, he should get that.  He might have to throw passes to himself with the amount of guys they have out.  

1 hour ago, DBW said:

Need 22 pts from Kamara tonight to secure a trip to the finals and a $250 minimum payday. 

seeing as how he’s the only healthy guy, and is the emergency qb, he should get that.  He might have to throw passes to himself with the amount of guys they have out.  

I’ve got Kamara tonight, need 15 from him in half ppr (also get half point per first down).  I’m nervous that they’ll just do everything to stop Kamara/Ingram and hold him to a low output.  If I get to finals, I’ll either get 900 or 100.

39 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

I’ve got Kamara tonight, need 15 from him in half ppr (also get half point per first down).  I’m nervous that they’ll just do everything to stop Kamara/Ingram and hold him to a low output.  If I get to finals, I’ll either get 900 or 100.

Kamara should get 25+ touches though. The only thing that takes him out of the game is garbage game plans where they outsmart themselves and don’t utilize him.  Given that they have a practice squad qb playing, I’d be shocked if they find 25 or more touches for him. 20 carries, 120yds, 5-7 receptions, 50 yds, 2 total TDs, something like that is what I’d expect.  Anything less is a tragedy. I’m also a full PPR so some receptions would make things easier! 

14 minutes ago, DBW said:

Kamara should get 25+ touches though. The only thing that takes him out of the game is garbage game plans where they outsmart themselves and don’t utilize him.  Given that they have a practice squad qb playing, I’d be shocked if they find 25 or more touches for him. 20 carries, 120yds, 5-7 receptions, 50 yds, 2 total TDs, something like that is what I’d expect.  Anything less is a tragedy. I’m also a full PPR so some receptions would make things easier! 

I’d give myself a 60% chance to win.  Would be nice to have a 1st quarter TD from him to help make the game less stressful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RPeeteRules said:

I’d give myself a 60% chance to win.  Would be nice to have a 1st quarter TD from him to help make the game less stressful.

Too many of my games came down to Monday nights.  Granted they weren’t rarely in doubt but I hate that feeling! 

I suppose the Saints offense could be rendered totally ineffective.... But I also heard Kamara could play emergency QB in a pinch. So there's that going for you Kamara owners.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, toolg said:

I suppose the Saints offense could be rendered totally ineffective.... But I also heard Kamara could play emergency QB in a pinch. So there's that going for you Kamara owners.

He’s gonna throw a TD to himself! 

• Haha 2

I need 4 points by Chubb to clinch 3rd place.... I missed the finals because I got destroyed last week!

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

need 3 points from the denver d/st.  

I have a Yahoo league with Wilson left... my team is projecting (now) 20pts BELOW what their original Week 1 projection is. I'm down 48. Zero chance I win. So now I want Russel to implode, because I have like a 12pt lead on Mat in a league where all he has left is Wilson... so I'd rather Wilson pull a Dak (statistically) than have him put up like a mediocre 15pt game that hurts me in WU and does nothing for me an Yahoo

Money League 1, I need Courtland Sutton to not be outscored by Russell Wilson by more than 15.5 points.

Money League 2, I need McManus to not be outscored by Jerry Jeudy by more than 21 points.

Hunts team league, I need to send a cyborg back in time to murder Josh Allen's mother before she gives birth to him.

• Haha 1

Jeudy was good! Had a nice catch and run for a long TD. He made the score close, but not enough to overcome my team's dismal Week 1 performance. 0-1

15 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Money League 1, I need Courtland Sutton to not be outscored by Russell Wilson by more than 15.5 points.

Money League 2, I need McManus to not be outscored by Jerry Jeudy by more than 21 points.

Hunts team league, I need to send a cyborg back in time to murder Josh Allen's mother before she gives birth to him.

You got Kyle Reese'd! 

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2022 at 12:27 AM, Agent23 said:

I have a Yahoo league with Wilson left... my team is projecting (now) 20pts BELOW what their original Week 1 projection is. I'm down 48. Zero chance I win. So now I want Russel to implode, because I have like a 12pt lead on Mat in a league where all he has left is Wilson... so I'd rather Wilson pull a Dak (statistically) than have him put up like a mediocre 15pt game that hurts me in WU and does nothing for me an Yahoo

I also had the Denver D/ST